• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm eating at the moment, so I'll respond to other stuff more in depth later.

But I'm wondering if we're maybe thinking the same thing.

Also does that claim have any relevance to Ex's soft?
See that thing I just posted and ask again maybe

I’m thinking you must not realize Ex’s- oh I can see why you’d think that. I don’t think that’s what it is but his likelihood of lying is getting higher by the second anyways so it doesn’t make much difference.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright I have to go to class now and I'm gonna be a bit late but it's k, I just reread Day 1 and I'll get to Day 2 tomorrow. I won't be around for EoD, but I'll just give my quick thoughts from where I left off before.

The Day 1 players who caught my eye the most during my reread were LG, Johnny, and All Might. Of these, I'm not suspicious of the latter rn and LG I haven't read a single one of her posts since Day 1 concluded.

Looking back, Johnny's Day 1 was... not very good. I don't have time to quote his posts rn, but a lot of them from D1 really stood out to me as I read them. I'm feeling pretty good about my vote.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If he's in the PoE too, why not go after him seeing as he's actually been around? Especially after his recent post attacking All Might?

We have been? Johnny's been discussed, Ex has been discussed, all 3 of y'all were in the PoE and all 3 have been gone after. I had you as a scum lean d1, and I wasn't just gonna abandon that because you haven't been around.

Lynching people because liking their posts usually only occurs when they're scum is a dangerous and unfair mindset to have. I recall a game on bulba where funnier said the same thing: I had good reads all around and was almost universally townread, so funnier thought I must have been scum. Guess what, I was town.

I think people are boiling what I said down the wrong way. Liking what you've said and thinking "yeah he's making a lot of sense" usually happens when you're scum because you have the info to know the right things to say. Whereas when you're town I feel you sound more like you're working with incomplete information. If I think that you're always logical sounding as scum how am I ever going to lynch you other than mechanically or using that meta read of you?

What exactly did Ex soft?

Dunno.

Someone lied, there are not enough left for that to work. Want to say Ex’s claim is the worst, just because Tristan coming up with that is sooo cheap and tacky and goes against everything he’s been saying. it’s kind of him or Ex at this point cause if they’re both telling the truth I give up. I want LG to target Ex again so we can see and maybe get some answers. Something Wicked This Way Comes

Is the not adding up just with what the claims are, or the claims in general? If you get what I'm asking. Lol. Cause that's what I've been thinking.

Wait, did LG target you or Ex last night? Because I thought it was you so her being on Ex wouldn't be telling?

See that thing I just posted and ask again maybe

I’m thinking you must not realize Ex’s- oh I can see why you’d think that. I don’t think that’s what it is but his likelihood of lying is getting higher by the second anyways so it doesn’t make much difference.

Hm, yeah because I can't think of what else it could be (granted I still haven't tried looking for the soft again) except for like 2 things that I don't think it is. And if it's not one of those two things than ya, things don't seem to add up.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So you don't think being at L-2 was already enough pressure? How can you possibly ask for a role claim and then put someone at L-1, knowing that someone could easily hammer and prevent that claim from ever occurring?

I still have a lot to read, but based on what I've seen, my scum reads are currently Johnny and SMS. I'm not going to vote though because I've missed so much.
I didn't look at the vote count honestly, but its cool if you wanna look over my stuff.

Vote Count 2.6:

Mellow Ezlo - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Johnny Sooshi - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (LittleGumball)
Morbid Minish - 1 (ExLight)

Not Voting - All Might, Morbid Minish, Storm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Thursday, November 21st at 7 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
think people are boiling what I said down the wrong way.
Feel my pain ;_;
Is the not adding up just with what the claims are, or the claims in general? If you get what I'm asking. Lol. Cause that's what I've been thinking.
My head hurts so lol sorry if this doesn’t make any sense

It doesn’t add up because I know or deduced just about everyone’s role except like two people and there’s no way those two are just the scum team, at the very least one person must’ve lied. I think everyone might be forgetting a crucial bit of info cause I totally did until Mez claimed and that fit quite nicely but doesn’t tell me anything I didn’t already figure. Should I just say what I think everyone is orrr

It looks like there just isn’t a cop
Wait, did LG target you or Ex last night? Because I thought it was you so her being on Ex wouldn't be telling?
LG targeted Ex, knows Ex targeted me

why wouldn’t her being on Ex be telling?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My head hurts so lol sorry if this doesn’t make any sense

It doesn’t add up because I know or deduced just about everyone’s role except like two people and there’s no way those two are just the scum team, at the very least one person must’ve lied. I think everyone might be forgetting a crucial bit of info cause I totally did until Mez claimed and that fit quite nicely but doesn’t tell me anything I didn’t already figure. Should I just say what I think everyone is orrr

It looks like there just isn’t a cop

If there's not a cop then that complicates things a bit. I don't care if you share what you think I am. Curious to what you think Ex is if he's possibly lying.

Also, can you elaborate on the thing we're forgetting?

LG targeted Ex, knows Ex targeted me

why wouldn’t her being on Ex be telling?

I thought LG targeted you and knew that Ex targeted you. Which is why I thought her being on Ex wouldn't be telling.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
sorry fellas, almost caught up, just wanted yall to know i'm here and i'm reading afap

I feel that Funnier is scum. the only reason most of you don't is because he is monopolizing the conversation. but that's the thing. if you monopolize the situation, you can move it to wherever you want.
i quoted this to address it later and i don't feel like addressing this anymore but, monopolizing the conversation isn't a scumtell for funnier. if you have other reasons that's great but, talking a lot is Just A Funnier Thing
she is trusting you blindly and your read blindly

I'm trusting info
you can't possibly have any info on tristan being for sure town so ???? i can't see a situation where both of you are town and you defend him this hard.
@LittleGumball I miss you please give thoughts :c
work n sleep bud
Ngl, I don't like this. You're basically saying you won't actually give a personal read because if you do, you'll vote him. That's sus af
i also understood it this way lmao. i was like uhhhh
Oh forgot All Might and LG are in the game
ouch
I want LG to target Ex again
can't do it again if i never did it in the first place

funnier6

Courage~
I don't care if you share what you think I am. Curious to what you think Ex is if he's possibly lying
But it’s not think is it? We’re in the same boat aren’t we?

I’ve no idea what Ex is if he’s lying, other than role cop.
Also, can you elaborate on the thing we're forgetting?
Somebody killed giri you know
I thought LG targeted you and knew that Ex targeted you. Which is why I thought her being on Ex wouldn't be telling.
Nah, unless I’m remembering way wrong. Telling in what way though?

funnier6

Courage~
no i know he targeted you and then talked about your role when i asked him how he felt about you, and then tried to hunt the vig in thread
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Minish was right I was wrong

that means I don’t know anything about Ex, I thought he was softing that, heck maybe he was softing that and he’s just mafia! My head is ow

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
^oh THAT'S the post yall thought he was softing??? hmm.

tristan's jailkeeper claim sounds like classic mafia roleblocker claim, but i also like the theory that ex role copped funnier. they could very well both be scum, but if i had to choose just one i'd choose ex because of the way he talked about funnier's role after targeting him.

i see no situation in which both funnier and ex are scum; if ex is somehow town that doesn't mean that funnier must be town. but i think funnier might be town. either way fun is in no way a priority right at this moment so this is just for me :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom