• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I was about 100% ready to back you until you said you weren't Cop lol.
yeah that's why i've been so hesitant it's not a definite given
considering he has Minish as a suspect, plus LG,
I actually feel better about LG and Minish since my last bit of looking at them
^^ why are people lumping me and minish together??? i'm confused

regarding stumps, i've seen a mafia-aligned stump once. it activated either when they were lynched or when they asked/claimed, i don't remember, but they acted normally throughout the game until then. otherwise i've rarely seen stumps and the other(s) were town. in my personal onion, storm is 97% town. and on the off chance he is scum, he's not a priority because iirc the way stumps work is that they can't die but they also can't vote so what's the point of having a scum start as a stump. (unless the other scums are mighty powerful :suspicious: )

funnier6

Courage~
Are you reading posts? I said earlier he addressed his posting style and how it was AI for him.
When one asks you something you've already answered it typically means that I do not recall such explanation and would like restatement or quoting of statement

Like seriously, if youre going to be passive aggressive about it just tell me to go find it cause I wouldn't ask if I wasnt lazy

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
regarding stumps, i've seen a mafia-aligned stump once. it activated either when they were lynched or when they asked/claimed, i don't remember, but they acted normally throughout the game until then. otherwise i've rarely seen stumps and the other(s) were town. in my personal onion, storm is 97% town. and on the off chance he is scum, he's not a priority because iirc the way stumps work is that they can't die but they also can't vote so what's the point of having a scum start as a stump. (unless the other scums are mighty powerful :suspicious: )
Well he isn't a stump verbatim apparently, he just can't vote. So whatevs.

funnier6

Courage~
Minish: I just don't see how she can be scum in this game with all the effort she is putting in.
I dont really see this line of thought when you scum read Minish like all the time no matter what level of effort she puts in because ohmigosh what if she's playing the perfect scum game??
His Day 2 feels stronger than his Day 1
This is pretty much a law
normally I have to just outright ask him to explain his enigma of a mind if I'm lost on his drift.
I found this funny lol
Everyone else is null to me
I feel like you ought to have something to say about Ex
My point being, with a role like that we can't just assume he is Town.
With a role like that I'm perfectly willing to assume he's town so if it doesn't pan out you can blame me if you'd like

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well he isn't a stump verbatim apparently, he just can't vote. So whatevs.
that's part of being a stump is that you can't vote. do you think he's lying and he's just voteless?

that's...... actually an interesting question. there are also roles like priest i think??? or maybe it's actor? who can only vote under certain conditions, like "can only hammer" and stuff. i have no way of knowing if alit is using them lmfao but the possibility exists. does anyone know flavor? is there an evil actor/priest????
guys let's bring Ex to L-1 and then make storm vote him!!!!! (this was a joke)

funnier6

Courage~
that's part of being a stump is that you can't vote. do you think he's lying and he's just voteless?

that's...... actually an interesting question. there are also roles like priest i think??? or maybe it's actor? who can only vote under certain conditions, like "can only hammer" and stuff. i have no way of knowing if alit is using them lmfao but the possibility exists. does anyone know flavor? is there an evil actor/priest????
guys let's bring Ex to L-1 and then make storm vote him!!!!! (this was a joke)
If I know ALIT he's using very standard roles so I dont think so.
I'm trying to rack my brain on what he is softing. I think I might have an idea but I'm unsure. If my idea is right you are prettyuch cleared, am I on the right track?
What he's sorting isn't all that important. And do keep it to yourself on the off chance the mafia doesn't know. Though that is quite the wrong track if I'm correct

I have a very crazy conspiracy theory concerning Ex but if its right I'll just lose to that. I'm prolly just paranoid

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I dont really see this line of thought when you scum read Minish like all the time no matter what level of effort she puts in because ohmigosh what if she's playing the perfect scum game??
I don't scum read her all the time, we went through this last game. I expressed doubts to you in the Neighborhood chat in Smash Mafia, but I figured she was just town which is why I didn't vote her in the end, I Toen read her for the most part but when you are in a neighborhood chat where we can throw different scenarios at each other, I tend to do use that to see where the other player's head is at.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't scum read her all the time, we went through this last game. I expressed doubts to you in the Neighborhood chat in Smash Mafia, but I figured she was just town which is why I didn't vote her in the end, I Toen read her for the most part but when you are in a neighborhood chat where we can throw different scenarios at each other, I tend to do use that to see where the other player's head is at.
Yeah okay mhm

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom