• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Even if she was red checked she could probably talk me out of voting her. We’re like permanent masons even when we don’t agree.
Is this part of why you're town leaned on her, or just a general statement.

Clear vig shot, why
Just curious. I think I don't have a handle on what you're conveying so I thought that question might answer it, but it doesn't mesh my thoughts to your statement. I'm gonna reread your posts more and see what I missed.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG what’s goin on
i'm trying that thing where i'm vague about why i'm doing things and it's just not coming out right because i really want to be like..... blatantly honest about my actions/mindset because that's the only way i know how to go about things in my life right now. but also that's not good for game strategy purposes lmfao

anyway i have a post copy/pasted in my notepad that i'm trying to edit into something legible, it's not really working out for me lmfao. long story short

Vote: Exlight

i think that might be where i'm planted today

Vote Count 2.2:

Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Morbid Minish)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (LittleGumball)

Not Voting - All Might, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Mellow Ezlo, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Storm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Thursday, November 21st at 7 PM EST.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
my thing is that i very well could be wrong, i just don't want to bring **** up that doesn't need to be brought up. but i am suspicious.
lmao did you join the massclaim ftw club or something tho
I thought you hated claims
i do hate pointless claims and that's why i'm being vague. you could very well be totally harmless and i could be ****ing the whole thing up, or i could be right

i'm not claiming anything and i don't ever want to participate in a massclaim. let's sort that **** out right now lmfao

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
my thing is that i very well could be wrong, i just don't want to bring **** up that doesn't need to be brought up. but i am suspicious.

i do hate pointless claims and that's why i'm being vague. you could very well be totally harmless and i could be ****ing the whole thing up, or i could be right

i'm not claiming anything and i don't ever want to participate in a massclaim. let's sort that **** out right now lmfao
Oh, I thought you were softing or something? My hunch was wrong. Anyway, I don't get what you are trying to hint at tho.

funnier6

Courage~
i'm trying that thing where i'm vague about why i'm doing things and it's just not coming out right because i really want to be like..... blatantly honest about my actions/mindset because that's the only way i know how to go about things in my life right now. but also that's not good for game strategy purposes lmfao

anyway i have a post copy/pasted in my notepad that i'm trying to edit into something legible, it's not really working out for me lmfao. long story short

Vote: Exlight

i think that might be where i'm planted today
He softin your role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom