• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
idk, I found his interaction with rubik yesterday kinda weird
the closest thing I've seen with him breaking down like that was in the crossover, but with rubik's flip I'm kinda townreading him and guessing he just doesn't really like his role since he gave it a less than 5 and is kinda fretting
@funnier6 would you like to respond to ex's analysis^ of you? is it true that you don't like your role, or at least that you may consider it unimportant?

@Storm you may be a stump but that doesn't mean you can't hunt with us. would love your thoughts on literally anyone

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
And I don't think anyone has really cleared me. Funnier is suspicious of me, and most other people haven't weighed in a ton on their reads. And heck, I even said you feel like the optimal lynch, but I'm voting Tristan and have been growing more suspicious of Ex. I feel like your lynch could provide the most info but also feel like you haven't been that scummy.
I agree my lynch will provide info, though not the kind you think it will. Sorry if my pressure came off as anger, I'm more surprised than anything. I just thought it would be discussed more.

I’m trying to answer your questions Johnny but you don’t seem to be getting it and I’m wondering what purpose they’re serving you
I think I might getting at what you're saying, but I need to maybe re-read a couple things.

This makes me think of scum Johnny mad that he’s getting all the heat when Minish did the same thing as him

Reminds me of when he kept saying me and sms being neighbors was a conspiracy
I can understand that thought process. I really don't have anything I can retort with that won't sound worse either.

Can I demand the same amount of elaboration you demand from me

To LG feels scummy because she seems like she's trying to solve without actually solving. Some only slightly organic thought, but a lot more questions without necessarily responding I guess. The lack of any solid reads doesn't make me like her either.

Minish, like I stated before, discounts herself from the equation. I don't tend to do that, so that's more projection, but I still don't like it, especially when nobody else really wants to address her much. You yourself said you just don't want to vote her. That bothers me.

He's suspicious of you, LG, funnier, and he kinda casted shade at me for being a low poster earlier in one of his posts from earlier today. Idk, thinking those are like seeds he is planting to widen his voting options? That's my take at least, idk.
Not really sus of funnier, just trying to figure him out. As far as you, I really only addressed you in my reads list from D1 and said the fewer posts and lack of as much substance seemed closer to your scum playstyle. That said I haven't really chimed in on you for today so I'll probably do a D2 read list soon.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
To LG feels scummy because she seems like she's trying to solve without actually solving. Some only slightly organic thought, but a lot more questions without necessarily responding I guess. The lack of any solid reads doesn't make me like her either.
i'm asking questions so i can figure things out so i can actually make solid reads lmao. some things don't need a response, or other people respond for me.
i'm close to putting at least one thing together though uwu

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
have you played with me recently? where one of us hasn't died immediately? that could be part of it, i've gotten a lot less active and also big lazy lmfao
and also as i said earlier this game feels very weird in general
That's fair.

I'm gonna wait for more of this Ex stuff to pan out and maybe for my own iso later tonight and then probs vote.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As far as you, I really only addressed you in my reads list from D1 and said the fewer posts and lack of as much substance seemed closer to your scum playstyle. That said I haven't really chimed in on you for today so I'll probably do a D2 read list soon.
Ah, maybe it was yesterday when you said that. Anyway, an updated reads list would be great!

funnier6

Courage~
If anybody here thinks activity is AI for me in any way, take a look at games like Smash Mafia, Anime Mafia, Anime Boys, and even this game's predecessor. I'm honestly really surprised so many people don't seem to acknowledge the fact that some of my most active games were my scum games. Also, if you feel like not forming many original thoughts even when I was around is indicative of scum, you can look at the vast majority of my town games and might find an interesting connection.

Anyway, can anybody give me a summary of day 1 pls and thx, I'll read it when I can but I wanna be able to at least meet the quota for today.
Tristan dahling thats not how it works

Just because you prefer to be active as mafia does not mean you always can be

funnier6

Courage~

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 would you like to respond to ex's analysis^ of you? is it true that you don't like your role, or at least that you may consider it unimportant
He’s right and wrong. It’s more accurate to say that my role is very unfortunate rather than I don’t like it. I’m okay with pretty much any role I think. How I feel about my role is a rather small part of why I’ve been so ugh

funnier6

Courage~
To LG feels scummy because she seems like she's trying to solve without actually solving.
Just want to note that that’s a really good way to read LG. I disagree, but that’s the right line of thinking imo
Minish, like I stated before, discounts herself from the equation.
It’s pretty typical to give your own point of view of a situation in which of course, you’re town.
You yourself said you just don't want to vote her. That bothers me.
That’s principles Johnny

Even if she was red checked she could probably talk me out of voting her. We’re like permanent masons even when we don’t agree.
@funnier6 I may have missed it in your posts, but if I haven't, what were your thoughts on the Giri kill N1?
Clear vig shot, why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom