• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I think that's partially because my sleep schedule is kinda bonkers now so sometimes I'm up when others are and sometimes I'm not. Also I feel a bit more lost this game. I'm trying to get you to see I'm town, which you usually do, so that's taking some extra explanation than just being able to quickly be on the same page.

I dunno if Ex would be the best lynch today, but I dunno, I keep feeling off about him. Almost feel like Johnny would be the optimal lynch since he was the only unknown wagon and besides myself he was the only other unknown on Rubik. The thing that makes me hesitate is I don't feel he's done anything particularly scummy.

I feel like Johnny/Tristan/Ex is my scum pile now.

All Might is like in the middle.

And the rest is town.
It seems too good to be true, but I’m all right with that too

You haven’t picked up on any softs have you? Cause I haven’t. I thought I did but I suppose I didn’t. That’s not really important just wondering

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It seems too good to be true, but I’m all right with that too

You haven’t picked up on any softs have you? Cause I haven’t. I thought I did but I suppose I didn’t. That’s not really important just wondering

I don't believe so. I did also think I might have but I don't believe so now either. Lol. Might've been the same one.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman do you have any thoughts on a Mez/Johnny/Ex PoE?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yeah, in hindsight Giri was town. But if Deku had voted him it would have made a tie like 5 min before eod. Which would have resulted in a no lynch and would've really sucked after everything that happened yesterday. And I was iffy on Giri, even though I had a slight town read on him. So figured his lynch was better than no lynch. Especially since we hadn't seen him as town before so there was a lot of unknown there.
I was saying that yeah, I did say I'd change my vote to Giri if Deku did, and we know now he was town but we didn't then and I wasn't set on a town read of him.
My issue here is town Minish, I feel, wouldn't swap like that saying she could go either way, but also saying she felt iffy on Deku (in hindsight). The problem I have with this is scum Minish gets in free no matter who gets lynched D1 since Rubik flips 3P and Giri flips Town.

You can still read into wagons from yesterday without knowing for sure which kill is which. Considering we know all of the wagons except Johnny's alignments and they were town/3rd party. So scum could've just done whatever they wanted yesterday since presumably they weren't in much trouble. Unless you consider Johnny might be scum, in which case you can keep that in mind and analyze the votes around him.
You say this like you're town cleared. You were on the lynch wagon, same as me and I don't really like that you're being cleared for kinda no reason other than "well she wouldn't make that move but Johnny would"

I'm not saying I should be getting off easy from this, but I am saying that you shouldn't be either.

I said yesterday

“I couldnt bring myself to lynch Rubik day one”
Yes, I get that. But WHY? You never said why. Was this a gut feeling or were you thinking of some other reason?

Do I really need to get the funnier playbook out and point out that I have never voted Minish seriously once?

Other than today

Unless I never got around to switching? I meant to switch there but I can’t do it

I’ll bite the bullet
No, I want to know why you didn't look at Ex or All Might in the post I addressed. You're dodging or ignoring like half the questions I'm asking and I'm kinda getting annoyed by it.

Johnnys posts are so hot and cold
What do you want from me homie? I'm working with what I got in the time I have to do it.

My current scum team has LG and Morbid. I'm not sure exactly why, but LG is rubbing me the wrong way rn. Morbid, is only iffy there. I want to believe she's scum, but I really don't like how she discounts herself from the discussion as if she's not part of yesterday's results.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My issue here is town Minish, I feel, wouldn't swap like that saying she could go either way, but also saying she felt iffy on Deku (in hindsight). The problem I have with this is scum Minish gets in free no matter who gets lynched D1 since Rubik flips 3P and Giri flips Town.

I definitely would and have as town to make sure there's not a no lynch. It would've been different if I had Giri as a strong town read. But I even said before I was town leaning him but he's an unknown when it came to his town play, so that would've been better to have as info than a no lynch. Also if I were scum I probably would've just believed Rubik was 3rd party and tried to lynch town instead. But that's hypothetical so I don't expect people to take my word on that.

You say this like you're town cleared. You were on the lynch wagon, same as me and I don't really like that you're being cleared for kinda no reason other than "well she wouldn't make that move but Johnny would"

I'm not saying I should be getting off easy from this, but I am saying that you shouldn't be either.

No, I'm just talking in the sense that I know I'm town so I'm not gonna speculate as if I'm not. Y'all can do that and I'll defend against it, but from my pov you're the only uncleared on that wagon. I didn't try to say I'm cleared, just saying how I'm looking at and reading into things.

And I don't think anyone has really cleared me. Funnier is suspicious of me, and most other people haven't weighed in a ton on their reads. And heck, I even said you feel like the optimal lynch, but I'm voting Tristan and have been growing more suspicious of Ex. I feel like your lynch could provide the most info but also feel like you haven't been that scummy.

funnier6

Courage~
This makes me think of scum Johnny mad that he’s getting all the heat when Minish did the same thing as him

Reminds me of when he kept saying me and sms being neighbors was a conspiracy
No, I want to know why you didn't look at Ex or All Might in the post I addressed. You're dodging or ignoring like half the questions I'm asking and I'm kinda getting annoyed by it.
Ask and ye shall receive

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’ve already gotten extremely frustrated with this game twice to the point of I did not plan on answering any more questions because clearly no one understands my answers anyway. If you really want to know keep asking or I may never get to it cause things keep happening that interfere with me being here when I am only still here because teh frustration I’ve obtained from playing mafia must be vented by playing more mafia. And I don’t like losing that too.

So if you would try to understand my point of view just a little bit

that would be peachy

because you really

you really haven’t even tried
What do you want from me homie? I'm working with what I got in the time I have to do it.
I’m not going to tell you how to get my town read, that’s not how it works. Either you are or you aren’t
My current scum team has LG and Morbid. I'm not sure exactly why, but LG is rubbing me the wrong way rn. Morbid, is only iffy there. I want to believe she's scum, but I really don't like how she discounts herself from the discussion as if she's not part of yesterday's results.
Can I demand the same amount of elaboration you demand from me

funnier6

Courage~
Minish I’ve basically thrown out the suspicion on you

you’re doing a really good job if you’re mafia lol you’ve got everything going except the wall posts

also I’m feeling worse about Johnny by the second but I’m still not sure

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If anybody here thinks activity is AI for me in any way, take a look at games like Smash Mafia, Anime Mafia, Anime Boys, and even this game's predecessor. I'm honestly really surprised so many people don't seem to acknowledge the fact that some of my most active games were my scum games. Also, if you feel like not forming many original thoughts even when I was around is indicative of scum, you can look at the vast majority of my town games and might find an interesting connection.

Anyway, can anybody give me a summary of day 1 pls and thx, I'll read it when I can but I wanna be able to at least meet the quota for today.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Anyway, can anybody give me a summary of day 1 pls and thx, I'll read it when I can but I wanna be able to at least meet the quota for today.

Why don't you ask your scumbuds to catch you up? (:

Day 1 was mostly talk about Rubik and third parties. Rubik had 3 votes heading into the last bit of the day, Deku had 2, Giri had 2, and Johnny and Doc both had one.

Deku was catching up with some ISOs and was considering voting Giri. So I told him if he did I would switch so there wasn't a tie. Deku finished his ISOs and decided Giri didn't look too scummy and would rather lynch Rubik. And so Rubik was lynched mostly for just talking about 3rd parties.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish I’ve basically thrown out the suspicion on you

you’re doing a really good job if you’re mafia lol you’ve got everything going except the wall posts

also I’m feeling worse about Johnny by the second but I’m still not sure

I'm kinda tempted to vote Ex since I feel he's done something I can point to and say it looks like something he's done as scum. Whereas Mez and Johnny are weaker reads.

But I really can't make up my mind.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Spiritual Mask Salesman do you have any thoughts on a Mez/Johnny/Ex PoE?
I'm not the best at reading Ex, so I probably need to ISO him. Mez hasn't done much honestly bit I agree wirh his recent post yhat activity isn't AI of him, and his most recent scum game in my memory was one where he was pretty active. Johnny isn't looking too hot right now, I think I can probably get a better read on him if I got a reads list from him, I think he has pretty much threw shade on at least 4 or 5 players right now? He's suspicious of you, LG, funnier, and he kinda casted shade at me for being a low poster earlier in one of his posts from earlier today. Idk, thinking those are like seeds he is planting to widen his voting options? That's my take at least, idk.

So out of the three Johnny would be my top suspect just for the amount of shade he is throwing. To be honest I don't think his pressure on you is misplaced, but I feel like you wouldn't be this involved as scum, Minish.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Do you think we should just vote Ex
what why ; -;

I just thought it was easier to find the vigi to explain the night events than spotting who the scumkill was
how would I know night scene flavor is legit around here and how is that remotely scummy

hey fellas i'm going to do something very out of character
@ExLight are you comfortable claiming or nah
I already softed it, but if everyone wants me to, sure
I feel like that would be a waste of a claim tho

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
having some thinks, having some thonks

i wouldn't really judge anyone for not trusting anyone this game. personally i'm struggling to find a solid townread, which is hurting my ability to find a solid scumread. i'm getting lots of weird vibes all around in general, no one really seems to be acting like themselves.

currently trying to form a solid conclusion blease bear with me

I already softed it, but if everyone wants me to, sure
I feel like that would be a waste of a claim tho
i haven't seen any sort of softclaim from you, unless your obsession over the vig means you're the vig. you don't have to claim if you don't want to, believe me i of all people don't want to force a claim out of anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom