• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Never responded to this yesterday, but strikes...what?
Do you know that way when you bite into something and you get the feeling that something is ever so slightly wrong and you check the date and it expired yesterday
You haven't iso'd him though
And you know this because?

Im not really in the best of positions to be answering anything complicated but even if I had the time I assure you that my answers will not make sense

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You can run them by me again if you like
I just didn't understand why you felt you couldn't vote for Rubik yesterday

Do you know that way when you bite into something and you get the feeling that something is ever so slightly wrong and you check the date and it expired yesterday
Gotcha. Fair enough.

And you know this because?
I looked at your iso post and it wasn't in there that I saw. I couldn't see it in any other posts (again, unless I missed it).

Im not really in the best of positions to be answering anything complicated but even if I had the time I assure you that my answers will not make sense
And thus why I say funnier gives cryptic answers.

also minish seemed to defend you a lot but you never said a word about her. why is that? how do you feel about her?
I'm kinda curious about this too, but also, where does Minish defend Tristan?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
sorry fren. There's a reason I haven't joined a mafia game in a good while. Saturday night was hella busy and I worked super late, then I had a concert Sunday morning and went to work immediately after then went to bed after work for my 8am class today then had a rehearsal and another concert tonight, before which I took it upon myself to catch up on some sleep. This is literally my first time looking at this thread since before I went to work on Saturday and I haven't read past like my last post (aside from the one post I made while I was working). Please bear with me, I have a presentation on Wednesday and a whole book to read by Thursday on top of working tomorrow and Wednesday night so I PROMISE I'll catch up for day 3 but rn this game is close to the bottom of my long list of priorities.

I'm not subbing out though. I'll catch up and I do want to continue playing, I'll have more time after Thursday so I need y'all's patience.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been a little busy.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hey all, I was super busy yesterday and couldn't make any posts before EoD. Sorry 'bout that.
@All Might hey pal any reads
At the moment, Tristan's probably my biggest scumlean. Nothing he's said has stood out to me as Town-inclined and he's been short on activity as it is. Felt like he was just drifting through Day 1. I'll have to isolate his posts to make sure that I'm not misremembering, though.

More general thoughts below:

Rubik - 4 (Doc, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, DekuNut)
DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball)
Giri - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Giri)
Doc - 1 (Rubik)
Going by this, two of the people who voted on Rubik got wiped out. If Mafia shot Doc/Deku, then they got extremely lucky; if they were vigged then it was an unfortunate misfire. The flavor text doesn't give us much to go off besides who the target was. In terms of Johnny and Minish, it could go either way if either of them are Mafia.

I'm more inclined to think that Mezlo was scum, but his vote was technically RVS and he never bothered to remove it. Can't remember what LG's reasoning was.

SMS's vote on Giri is interesting because it happened earlier on right when the game started to get serious. Funnier I'm willing to overlook because he wouldn't have reacted the way he did as scum.

Are you suggesting you know which kill was the possible vig shot? Or just that either of them were good targets?
I was wondering the same thing. Doc makes the most sense for a scum kill, but I'm puzzled by why Giri would the Vig's target. It's not likely that there's an SK since Rubik was the lone indep. Potentially having as many 3Ps as the Mafia just wouldn't make sense.

i deduced which was which from flavor, if it helps. idk if either of them were a good target but i think doc was a decent one from a scum POV. barely any posts and all, doesn't give us much to work with.
That's an interesting perspective. Makes me wonder if the Vig possibly targeted Doc since Rubik was laying into him near the end.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Oh there's Mezlo lol.

I'll wait to hear what he has to say before pressing further.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Can't remember what LG's reasoning was [for voting deku].
here's what i told exlight:
i wanted to put my vote somewhere that wasn't an RVS vote and also someone i'd be okay with lynching. i had a lot of trouble choosing an actual lynch target and tbh, i didn't expect anyone to follow me. i would have been surprised and very suspicious if they did.
hope it helps uwu
:bubsy:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don’t want to win if you’re mafia is the problem :(

Well if you're town like I think you are you need to stop thinking like that so we can win together. I would really prefer mafia to not win this game. Lol.

So that's only two unconfirmed on the Rubik train yesterday, myself and Morbid. Obviously it's impossible to prove either of us are a specific time unless through a cop check, but I think it's important to point out that Morbid did say she'd change her vote if Deku swapped. Obviously that's not conclusive enough to make Morbid scum, but she had no problem with a counter wagon on another Townie. Food for thought I guess. I'd say she's my scum lean rn.

I'm making this post having not read anything else so give me a few to do some thread reading.

Yeah, in hindsight Giri was town. But if Deku had voted him it would have made a tie like 5 min before eod. Which would have resulted in a no lynch and would've really sucked after everything that happened yesterday. And I was iffy on Giri, even though I had a slight town read on him. So figured his lynch was better than no lynch. Especially since we hadn't seen him as town before so there was a lot of unknown there.

funnier6

Courage~
Well if you're town like I think you are you need to stop thinking like that so we can win together. I would really prefer mafia to not win this game. Lol.
I don’t understand why no one gets a word I say. I’ve already repeated myself quite a few times which I don’t like to do and still it’s like does not compute? What’s so different about me here than every other game? It doesn’t make any sense

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don’t understand why no one gets a word I say. I’ve already repeated myself quite a few times which I don’t like to do and still it’s like does not compute? What’s so different about me here than every other game? It doesn’t make any sense

Is this in general or in response to my post? Because I don't see where I didn't get what you were saying there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom