• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm trying to catch up right now and will try to get a post in before EoD. Kinda hung up at the moment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I also agree that people are bad at reading me and let me live too long as scum.

I'm not scum this game, though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right I'm here now!
Finally.
I don't have much time to catch up before EoD, so I'm gonna cut it down to mostly just ISOs on Rubik and Giri for the moment.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just read over Rubik's posts
I think Minish hit it on the head when she was surprised at just how often he turned things towards talking about third parties. He did it a fair number of times, and something about it seems off. I do truly think he's third party though, not scum. If he was scum, he wouldn't have put as much emphasis on 3P after claiming 3P earlier in the day. It's not impossible, but for now I'm going to take him at his word. The question on if he's pro- or anti-town, however, is another matter entirely, which I'll still need to think about some. Namely, due to his comments, I doubt he's a survivor.
His vote on Doc is pretty OMGUS, but at the same time he's been on the defensive all game at this point.
Imma read up on Giri real fast and think on this man. But for the moment, I'll
Unvote

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
i'm assuming you meant scum with the latter?

Yep, that's what I meant. Lmao.

idk what's going on with this vague "do you know what i mean" stuff and i don't really like it, maybe it's just because i'm not in the loop but is there any chance yall would be willing to clue in the rest of us. i'd get it if it had to do with night actions but it's day 1 and no one could possibly have role info, barring day action roles which i doubt have been implemented.

I had an idea why funnier may have asked that and that's why I thought his answer was interesting. Tbh, it's not anything big. And I don't even know for sure if me and funnier are thinking the same thing. But it's something that could be interesting later on, so it's probably best not to say it right now. I know it's frustrating with the secrecy stuff, but it's not anything that would make a difference right now I don't think.

Also, if Deku votes Giri I'm going to unvote and vote Giri as well so there's not a tie.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

I had an idea why funnier may have asked that and that's why I thought his answer was interesting. Tbh, it's not anything big. And I don't even know for sure if me and funnier are thinking the same thing. But it's something that could be interesting later on, so it's probably best not to say it right now. I know it's frustrating with the secrecy stuff, but it's not anything that would make a difference right now I don't think.

Also, if Deku votes Giri I'm going to unvote and vote Giri as well so there's not a tie.
I'll be sure to tag you when I decide then. I would prefer no tie as well.

funnier6

Courage~

The real question is do you know why I asked if you knew

that’s the key really if you weren’t sure

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'd rather Giri get lynched than myself.

I'd prefer Doc to either, though.
Any particular reason you prefer me over Giri? As of right now, I feel like you want to lynch me because of OMGUS and I was one of Minish’s scum leans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom