• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Super risky yea
if only doctors and watchers existed amirite
There can also be strongmen and ninjas, though. Scum could also just jailkeeper me or something and waste a bunch of people's abilities.

Assuming these roles are in the game is needlessly risky. Town benefits from not publicly coordinating until late game when scum has less countermeasures they can coordinate.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sorry for the inactivity, this has been a semi-busy weekend.

Anyways, funnier is being uncharacteristically aggressive, I think. But I strongly believe he's town for it. His frustrations seem genuine and I doubt scum funnier would act like this. I don't see any world where funnier behaves this aggressively as a scum.

That said, I don't know what to make of the Rubik situation. I do think its a little sus that Rubik hasn't really responded to any of the suspicions brought up against him and has stuck with mechanical discussion. Iirc, his posts so far have been memeing, discussion about 3p mechanics, and his last post was about saying we shouldn't coordinate cop checks as town. For that reason, I feel comfortable leaving my joke vote on Rubik.
I do mechanical discussion extensively literally every single game, especially early game.

I have, to my knowledge, mostly responded to most posts directed at me.

I brought up 3p literally only because funnier forgot that there were other possibilities that town/scum that satisfied the conditions of our curse.

Is the fact that I didn't place a RVS vote with BS reasoning early today really a good indication of anything other than the fact that I'm someone who is generally pretty busy with friends and family Friday through Sunday and I haven't sat down at a computer to try to make a joke ISO about why if you take a letter from each of Funnier's posts it spells out "Evenstar stinks"?

All you've done this game is make a joke vote on me because of a superstitious pattern and then kept that vote on me when it looked like it looked like something people might be willing to support, despite the fact that you yourself hadn't posted anything substantial up until that point and only did so to protect your decision not to remove your joke vote.

Vote: Doc

funnier6

Courage~
No?

Do you need me to claim or something? I'd prefer not to.
The daily claim has been used

There are three and a half hours left, you are the lead wagon

And you dont care to help me read you

I wanted to help and now lynching you seems like a much better idea

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
There can also be strongmen and ninjas, though. Scum could also just jailkeeper me or something and waste a bunch of people's abilities.

Assuming these roles are in the game is needlessly risky. Town benefits from not publicly coordinating until late game when scum has less countermeasures they can coordinate.
Is Jailer scum common here?

And I mean, Strongmen and Ninjas are a pain, yea; but it's kind of a WIFOM and I doubt scum would take the risk without even knowing if you're bluffing. Strongman gets watched, and Ninjas get Doctored; they'd prolly just kill someone else.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Is Jailer scum common here?

And I mean, Strongmen and Ninjas are a pain, yea; but it's kind of a WIFOM and I doubt scum would take the risk without even knowing if you're bluffing. Strongman gets watched, and Ninjas get Doctored; they'd prolly just kill someone else.
Jailer is a pretty standard scum role, isn't it? I associate it more with scum than town, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom