• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
But now you're saying you're tired of Rubik always surviving til end game as mafia because no one can tell. And that you don't want to lynch him, but you don't seem to think he's 3rd party, but possibly scum? C'mon you have to see where people are getting lost in this.
I was kidding somewhat about lynching him day one cause thats just really stupid and lame and I couldnt go through with it even if y'all were dumb enough to let me. I totally wanna do it on a whim though just to prove the opposite alignment thing but thats just me being dumb when I should be playing mafia.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't think telegraphing cop targets during the day is ideal; it makes it easier to disrupt. For example, scum could nk me and then the cop's check would be wasted on a dead man.

I think there are better cop targets than myself, at least d1.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think telegraphing cop targets during the day is ideal; it makes it easier to disrupt. For example, scum could nk me and then the cop's check would be wasted on a dead man.

I think there are better cop targets than myself, at least d1.
You getting night killed would be better than a cop check, you miss the point

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The fact that only you and funnier left the RVS right away is suspicious. None did that.

The RVS itself is what scum likes. The longer it lasts, the easier it is to stall D1 to a mislynch. The fact that you're advocating for this lasting longer is anti town. I want to think you're town but, this is shifting me towards a scum lean.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I wouldn't let him off the hook so easily, each time he has played he's done so exactly like this - playing the inexperienced card like he doesn't really know what to do. It's dangerous to continue letting him play like this, I think, because in his first game he was the last Mafioso left, and in the last game nobody even suspected him of being Mafia. I think it's time we raised the bar on him to prevent the same scenarios.
I don't see this as much as the inexperienced card as it is just being unsure of playing as town. Giri genuinely seems like town but the whole "leaving RVS too early thing" is what shifted my opinion.

so are you suspicious of funnier as well?
See the following quote. I don't really like that excuse, especially with nothing to add to the other scenarios going on. This is what's adding to my suspicion.

I also don't feel suspicious about funnier because this was what he did in High voltage Mafia and was town. He did sound panicked in Chaos Mafia but I didn't know why.
Hence funnier will be my fos for now.

Do you have anyone in mind? You're not really committing to a push rn

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Reads List (I did them in order of least posts to most, so that's why it's kinda jumbled).

Deku - Null. Hopefully he catches up soon and can provide some thoughts.

Doc - Null/slight scum lean. Hasn't said much. I'd kinda think town Doc would give more thoughts on the ongoing topics, even if it's just in like one post like usual. The fact that he hasn't concerns me a bit.

All Might - Slight town lean (shocking, I know. lol). I feel like he had some good thoughts about the Rubik 3rd party situation that wasn't just what everyone else was saying. He seems to think Rubik is acting odd too, but was also not completely following funnier's progression on him. His answer to funnier's role question was interesting though, but I don't think it's AI yet.

LG - Slight town lean, but for totally dumb reasons and I understand if y'all wanna throw out this read. But her post about there being people that we always lynch d1 and feeling bad connected with me on a deep level. Because I have that same thought a lot as town, but it's not as prominent as scum because ya gotta lynch or kill everyone then. So yeah, this read is mostly just based on gut feelings because otherwise LG hasn't said a ton to read into.

SMS - Slight town lean? I asked funnier his thoughts on him because I honestly couldn't remember much of what he had said and that concerned me. But looking back through his iso I don't see anything too iffy. He liked that the funnier/Rubik situation spurred conversation and got us out of rvs. He also immediately jumped on Giri's weird suspicion of Johnny which looked good and made the earlier comment about wanting to see how Giri scum hunts if he is town.

Rubik - Null/slight scum? Hasn't said much except joking around and talking about 3rd party stuff. Which is kinda weird in hindsight that he said turning the conversation towards 3rd party is a scumtell, when looking through his iso he did that a couple of times. Just reading through the thread normally I had the impression he talked about more than that, but he actually didn't. Hmm. The thing that's tripping me up though is that he's kinda reminding me of his play in MS Paint mafia (on nga) and he was town that game.

Mezlo - Maybe slight scum lean? Mez is hard for me to read. And funny enough, his explanation for how funnier reads him kinda applies to how I tend to read him. Because when I disagree with what he says he's usually town and when I agree he's usually town. And this game I'm kinda agreeing with what bit he's said so far. Like how he didn't think Rubik was softing 3rd party and doing so/not doing so could just be wifom. Also calling out Rubik for being hypocritical about his stance on 3rd party talk. However, I'm a little paranoid that all of his "I'm scum guys vote: Mezlo" thing was to throw people off and make him not look as suspicious. Though that's another wifom situation.

Johnny - Slight town lean. Despite Giri's suspicion on him, getting serious early is a good thing. He's had some decent thoughts on what's going on, and had a pretty decent reads list which I appreciate. He could be a little more specific on certain reads, but I don't think that's AI. Kinda also like that he gave a null read on himself in his lists because I can see giving some meta read on how you've been playing is helpful to town.

Giri - Null/maybe slight town? His suspicion of Johnny and funnier is pretty baseless considering getting us out of rvs is a good thing for town. Scum is content for as little info as possible to come outta d1. But I do feel like this is maybe his way of scum hunting like SMS said would be interesting to see before. He seems maybe a little more lost this game, but I could also see him playing this way as scum again.

Ex - Null. I kinda expected Ex to have more of a presence than he's had this game. He has quite a bit of posts, but not many saying much of anything which feels odd for him. Seems like he's a little self conscious maybe? Which I feel like I would typically scum read, but he does get lynched d1 a lot for overdoing it as town, so it could be him trying to prevent that. And I also have seen him be bolder as mafia, so I'm really unsure on him at the moment.

Storm - Null/ slight town lean? I like that Storm gave a reads list (though elaboration would be nice). However, I don't think I believe his role claim but don't exactly think him lying makes him scum. Seems like something town Storm would do. Though going through his iso, he did say he doesn't think ALIT took a role out of his books (in reference to Giri asking about drunk players), but is now saying it looks like ALIT took a role out of his books with the role he's claiming. Which is a bit odd.

Funnier - Town lean. Normally I feel like funnier and I disagreeing means that one of us is scum, and I know I'm town this game, so that would seem to suggest he's scum. But the way he's went about this day just seems so town funnier that I gotta throw the disagreeing thing out the window. He's aggressive as either alignment, but this seems on a different level with his frustration about people not playing the game d1 and dismissing him when he's the only one doing anything. So yeah, really think this is town funnier even if we're not on the same exact page.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel like none of my scum leans are super great and don't have a ton to go on. But Rubik did come out looking a bit worse than I was realizing while just reading things as they happened. And I feel like this topic is rather contentious right now, so it could give us some good info.

Vote: Rubik

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish I can’t won’t vote Rube today

Why not? If you think he's suspicious I think some others might also feel that way.

I kinda didn't want to at first, but out of the people that came out scum leans to me I felt he had the most sufficient evidence to vote. Seeing as Mez is more gut read/paranoia and Doc is from lack of stuff he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom