• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
its that time everyone has ben waiting for

STORMS MOTHERFXIKING LIST YALL

• All Might
  • DekuNut-Trombone Player
  • Doc
  • ExLight
  • Funnier
  • Giri
  • JS
  • LG
  • Tristan
  • Minish
  • Rubik
  • SMS
  • Storm
For those who haven't played with me before: Red is scum, orange is leaning scum, yellow is neutral, greenish is town lean, green is Town, and Blue means Inconclusive read

POSTS OF NOTE:
I'm just a newb who has played twilight with Rubik.
Vote:Rubik
Yeah. Last game was a ride. rubik is the master of edging someone and denying release

[Sidenote: my thoughts about it being either Rubik or Funnier is: it could be both. hell, I still say a Deku Storm Tristan Scumteam is nigh undefeatable due to the three stooges gimmick that usually ensues. NYUK NYUK NYUK]

I'm claiming funnier this game, we'll see how it pans out.
I see that as softing a Vig role for now
In that case, I'm claiming Tristan this game
I wiww have to take this vewy sewiouswy
You are me.
I am he as you are he and you are me and we are all together.
The way I see it, funnier and Rubik are physically unable to be on the same team together. Their energies can't exist otherwise.

Especially now where their energies appear to have shifted and they are, in fact, eachother, I think it's a safe assumption that we have 50/50 chance of hitting scum in that pool.
people say that about a lot of scumteams. but everyone has the same 24% chance to be scum
Vote: Storm
Not enough memes.
Sorry. I've been out of the circle for too long that I'm not deeply set into the meta as I once was. Feel like the Undertaker. come back for one game a year, try to hack it for a few, then wait in the dark for the Next Chaos Mafia to roll around. so any meme I use is probably outdated.
Here's a reads list:

Town:
Rubik
LittleGumball
A Link In Time (idk tho, he's acting pretty scummy ngl)
Mido

3p:
funnier

Obv scum:
Mellow Ezlo
Minish
All Might
YIGAhim

Don't care:

Whoever else is in this game?
Tristan's DGAF List
DekuNut
Doc
ExLight
Giri
Johnny Sooshi
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm
Maybe he wants Exlight to post.
Minish is a girl
Unvote
Vote: Giri
we all know theres no real women on the Internet ;) I find that Vote in Line with RVS, and is kind of baseless, but whatever. Giri is new and sorta hard to read.
I have this weird habit of assuming somebody's a male unless I know she is female for sure.
Try the Goku Method.
Giri has never been Town yet, so he's never legit scum hunted. It'd be interesting to see how he really does it if he is Town.
I am also captivated by this. i'm gonna have to read through the Thunder Porkimans game to get a better grasp of his MO
What exactly is a wifom?
it's rather simple. it is speculation of things being one way or another. but clearly it cant be this one way, and it cant be the other.
A drunken player?
This is a Legit Game, like I said. I doubt ALIT would take a role out of my book, but that doesnt mean he wouldnt make someone Off-Target for shiggles.
Yeah, but it's d1. Lemme drink some wine!
Get This Girl Some Wine, Dammit
Survivor is a very mildly anti-town role.
This is up for debate. Survivor's only goal is to survive. they're Opprotunists. like the Thief from The Last Jedi. swings with the Highest Bidder.
Funnier getting lynched d1 would be funny, mostly.
I've known Rubik for a long time, Probably.... I never can get used to his vernacular of putting the odds of a statement being true at the end of the sentence, Maybe.
lmao, last game I played with Rubik
it was on his home forums
it's a dangerous land
but games such as this should not be considered in the Kayfabe of this Ring. thats like you saying I'm scum based on a game I played on MU 3 years ago.
I WAS FIRST
ME AND JOHNNY WERE FIRST
THEBESTMAFIA IS THE GREATEST MAFIA
KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR MR KRABS IS IN THERE
Look. Until you make THEBESTMAFIA a franchise, Chaos Mafia will be better. I waited for BESTMAFIA2. it never came at least not to where I could see.
ebwodp
Yeah this
Et Tu, Johnboy?
I hate that i can't tell whether funnier is serious or not rn
All I know is I was eating and he flipped the table. now My Dinner is ruined.

Thank you for reading the Long Post... Wait. where is the Potato?

DAMMIT SASHA!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I hate that i can't tell whether funnier is serious or not rn
I think funnier is serious, I don't think the convo would have lasted for at least 5 pages if he wasn't. I mean, it is true him and Rubik have never been the same alignment when they've both been in the same game together... but I don't think it will always be the case.

On the slight cyance funnier isn't serious, it spurred discussion at least so I view it as productive in that regard.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Does anyone think it was suspicious of Johnny to be serious while others were memeing around?
Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unvote
But if I'm 3p that's an auto-lose. :(
Several of your posts have mentioned 3P and fixated on them being in this game. It's almost as if you were tempted to claim but kept softing because you were worried about being lynched. I can't tell for sure, though. :suspicious:

Yeah, but it's d1. Lemme drink some wine!
We got another drunk Raj on our hands, y'all.

Wine In Front of Me

ever seen the princess bride?
Underrated film is underrated. Better than Zorro and the past two Pirates of the Carribeans, but not The Count of Monte Cristo.

Also, not to be confused with The Princess Diaries. =/

Survivor is a very mildly anti-town role.
Pretending to be 3p is the stupidest scum strategy.

It's right up there with immediately claiming Miller as scum.

Both roles draw more attention to you than pretending to be town.
Again, I can't tell if you're being sardonic/memeing, but I didn't see any instances leading up to this so idk.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
On the slight cyance funnier isn't serious, it spurred discussion at least so I view it as productive in that regard.
Funnier's always been suspicious of Rubik on D1, and while most of the time it's silly Rubik has been acting strangely so maybe Funfun feels it's justified to pursue him.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Fixating on trying to find 3ps it's is extremely unproductive btw. Trying to turn the conversation towards them is a classic scumtell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom