• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is it possible to beat the water temple this way?

I was curious if it would be possible to beat the water temple, without getting the blue tunic first? I have tried it a few times, but i wasn't able to do it, did you guys try it?

Last edited:

MW7

Yes it's possible. You can even (barely) do it with 3 hearts. The only time you should come close to drowning is getting that key underneath the central tower. You get 8 seconds for every heart you have, and you can just barely make it through that room within the 24 second countdown if you take the iron boots on and off at the right times to mess with the clock (to delay it from counting down). I can pull it off with 3 hearts about half the time. With 4 hearts or more, it's close to 100% of the time. Technically you can just skip that room and its small key anyway because you can bypass a locked door in the dungeon due to its design.

You can also beat the Fire Temple without the Goron Tunic, but you need much more health or at least two fairies if you try with 3 hearts. Only certain rooms of the dungeon start the countdown clock for heat so there are plenty of safe zones.

I've tried a lot of glitch-free minimalist runs through the game so I've learned a lot of weird things that the game lets you do.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
In Twilight Princess however, it's a different case. I've tried four times to go into the lake bed temple and failed.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
In Twilight Princess however, it's a different case. I've tried four times to go into the lake bed temple and failed.
Considering this ISN'T for TP, it is entirely possible to complete WATER TEMPLE not LAKEBED TEMPLE with out either boots or Tunic.

Can one of the mods come along and lock this thread the old question was answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom