• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Emote Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize I'm a Misdreavus, right? Also, I never gave you permission to release that emote. Heck, I didn't even know you were sending it! Rude as ****.

At least, inform me when you're making an emote for me, sheesh!

Edit: I'm sorry, it's just the tags didn't work and I overeacted. I still like the emote you chose though.

Last edited:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I think the most important thing is for our emotes in threads to also include the ones we can use for Like / Heart / Dislike / etc. Unless I'm seeing it wrong, I don't see all of these available for in-thread posting, yet they include some of our best ones (laughing link in particular I wish I could use more often):
Emotes.PNG

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Giri_Request.png
I punched out the eyes and added hearts. So maybe it'll be a love reaction. We have most reactions as Link(Like,Lol,shrug,ugh) so why not make love this Zelda themed?
Resized:
ezgif-3-7bde6af517f9.png
What do you think? Or maybe it can be a Heart Container?
images.jpeg-34.jpg
I also thank Rubik for helping me.

View attachment 43165
I punched out the eyes and added hearts. So maybe it'll be a love reaction. We have most reactions as Link(Like,Lol,shrug,ugh) so why not make love this Zelda themed?
Resized:
View attachment 43166
What do you think? Or maybe it can be a Heart Container?
I also thank Rubik for helping me.
Unless you got permission from the artist, it would be a very unkind thing to do to upload someone else's work as an emote on a forum that they likely do not know exists.

That said... I would like to request the deletion of the emotes that I made and uploaded through the vbshop in 2012-13. I'm not happy with them and don't want them on ZD anymore.
:eek:nion::fi::ghirahim::kikwi:

Thanks.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I like what Storm_Echo said back in ye olde Aprille about having the reactions as emotes. I also would like to see the lul emote from the discord server make its way over here, and maybe possibly a Wolf Link emote?:senpaipls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom