• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts II and grinding to level 100 before fighting the first boss. I'm also so shiny hunting in Pokémon X at full odds, and I'm playing Pokémon Blue with Niki, (If I can stop procrastinating and just grind to the levels I need to be to beat the Elite Four already, :P.).

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
sweet jebus this is a gorgeous remake, all the added content is what did it for me to get this like the nitro kart tracks, but man this plays just as well as the original

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
Max Payne 3. It may not be a Zelda game, but its rich, dark story and motif of redemption have me hooked. It also reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Man on Fire. (2004)

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Playing through River City Girls with my girlfriend and brother, having a fun time! Also playing YuGiOh Duel Links before my classes and during downtime~

cracked open a new Odyssey save file yesterday, feels good to be back. Haven't had a proper replay since release, actually.
a9c.gif

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Tackling the final game on my 3DS backlog: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions

Right now I'm playing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II, and I'm thinking about starting a new file on Twilight Princess HD. I'm also shiny hunting in Pokémon X and Diamond, I'm also working on beating Pokemon Blue. I'm also thinking about playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door again, I might play it alongside Pokémon Colosseum.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Outer Worlds - It's from the makers of fallout New Vegas and I'm not far in it yet but I like the alien world as opposed to the usual barren wasteland. It plays very much like fallout but without the glitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom