• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Emote Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
we want more emotes for the shout box! :D:shrugs::sweating::suspicious::wynaut::devil::ninja::whistle::err::ohno::eyes:;):ananger::bubsy::cow::dry::fpalm::finn::ham::hug::jake::kawaii::lemmy::lol::mmanger::mellow:o_O:eek:nion::party::pikalove::reggie::right::kawaii::skitty::sweat::time::lol::^^::mmanger::mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes::crylaugh::oink::emil::pug:
especially Mario, star, bowser and......many more!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
we want more emotes for the shout box! :D:shrugs::sweating::suspicious::wynaut::devil::ninja::whistle::err::ohno::eyes:;):ananger::bubsy::cow::dry::fpalm::finn::ham::hug::jake::kawaii::lemmy::lol::mmanger::mellow:o_O:eek:nion::party::pikalove::reggie::right::kawaii::skitty::sweat::time::lol::^^::mmanger::mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes::crylaugh::oink::emil::pug:
especially Mario, star, bowser and......many more!

The problem was and will always be abuse of the emotes, we used to have a lot more before the switch and they got heavily pruned because they'd get abused so often, even now certain emotes we have are easily spammed in large quantities.

And in certain cases can break the site for some users.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I won’t be at my computer (only on my phone) until mid next week sincerely I am traveling. I’ll be sure to look into some of the above suggestions then. Please be sure to suggest to me specific emotes (provide the image that you wish to be uploaded) when making suggestions here since I don’t have the time to go searching for more myself.

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
I won’t be at my computer (only on my phone) until mid next week sincerely I am traveling. I’ll be sure to look into some of the above suggestions then. Please be sure to suggest to me specific emotes (provide the image that you wish to be uploaded) when making suggestions here since I don’t have the time to go searching for more myself.
I've done resizing the gifs so they can fit, It'd be pretty nice to have these
Hamha!:-
Bye-Q!:-
They're the same size as this Might-T one :ham:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom