• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sword and Shield anime

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
So this has been confirmed after the latest episode airing in Japan
This time Ash is with a boy named Gou who has a Scorbunny and dreams to find the mythical Pokemon Mew.
Although it is based off the Galar region, we can see in the background ALL OTHER REGIONS!
We can see:-
> Indigo Plataeu - Kanto
> Bell Tower - Johto
> Mt. Chimney - Hoenn
> Mt. Coronet - Sinnoh
> Driftveil Drawbridge - Unova
> Prism Tower - Kalos
> Palm Trees that represent Alola
which gives a hint that Ash and co. are gonna travel other regions as well!
And if by any chance (low probability) this feature is in the game, I'll take back saying "Wooloo is the only good thing about Sword and Shield"
What do you think about the new anime?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I also find it unlikely this would be a feature in SwSh, but I would love it so much if they did.
That said, just concerning the anime, I think it's a breath of fresh air. Even if it's just a single, short season, it'd be nice to go back and see the rest of the Pokemon world, this time from the view of a Pokemon champion.
I have a sneaking suspicion that, with Ash having achieved his dream, Gou will be pushed as the protagonist for the anime going forward, which I honestly wouldn't mind. But that's barely a theory if I'm being honest.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I have my doubts about them returning to previous regions anime or games concerned. Seems more like it's just to show how far Ash and pokemon as a whole has come. Then again I never really pay attention to the anime so who knows.

I'm starting to think GF hate Galar/UK.

Sword and Shield games: Biggest backlash in series history, can't catch em all, sub par visuals and animations.

Sword and Shield anime: Not even entirely set in the new region it's supposed to be advertising.

I'm starting to think GF hate Galar/UK.

Sword and Shield games: Biggest backlash in series history, can't catch em all, sub par visuals and animations.

Sword and Shield anime: Not even entirely set in the new region it's supposed to be advertising.
It's such a shame too because this is the first Pokémon region on a Home console.

It really stings for me because I've been wanting a UK Region for years.

This region will always be known as the first original HD home console Pokemon game... And likely the absolute most disappointing.
I wish there was a crying reaction emote I could use, so here: :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom