• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch General Link's Awakening Remake Discussion Thread

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So we've had members posting about the Link's Awakening remake in the Shoutbox about general things that don't really fit the topics of any current threads, or aren't topics worthy of a full new thread of discussion. Since the Link's Awakening SB chatroom isn't being utilized let's be courteous and bring that discussion here rather than the SB: afterall not everyone has gotten the remake yet.

how do you get the raft rapids heart piece? The water current knocks me away at the start every time. So how do you get it? I’ve tried and can’t do it.

Use the hookshot
You have to use the hookshot to maneuver.
I have tried that and it works. Thank you both :)
I did manage to get everything except the
Heartpiece
without the hookshot. However with it I tried the tmode and managed to earm myself
a heart piece, a seashell and a stone slab piece
. Took a few goes to get it all though. I think my best time was around 28 seconds.

Quin

Disaster Master
I also wondered, how many slab pieces are actually in the game? i ended up with 13 but I don't know the total number.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Any tips for cyclops??

That slime boss is real hard with the bouncing and that...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Any tips for cyclops??

That slime boss is real hard with the bouncing and that...

Circle him and keep belting his backside

Slime eyes, hit him til he starts to split then sever the connection via pegasus ramming, in 2nd phase jump as he lands to avoid the knockdown and just go for the eyes.

Anyone else enjoy the Color Dungeon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom