• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Wow now I get SunFan's signature

As far as I can tell this really should be wolve's victory, I have never heard of a game where parity wasn't the wincon.
Like lmao if the wolf goes into the night and forgets to submit a kill does the game go to F2 and the remaining town majority lynch him

the rules of this game make sense for it being a draw, lar
if I lynch rubik, I can't kill minish, and no-killing brings it to f2, where neither side can lynch one another because they don't have KitBs here
if I lynch Minish, I can't kill rubik because he kills me to, same f2 problem
if I get lynched, town wins

I do think parity should take precedence over any kind of claims, though
to do otherwise is a bit silly

SMS, thank you for killing me off when you did. It was stressful just watching the last day. I'm glad I got the chance to play with you all, and I'd like to think I learned a bit. But I don't think I'll be playing games this active again for a while...

Reactions: Pen

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
SMS, thank you for killing me off when you did. It was stressful just watching the last day. I'm glad I got the chance to play with you all, and I'd like to think I learned a bit. But I don't think I'll be playing games this active again for a while...
Killing you ended up being not so bad. I mean, if I had lynched either Rubik or Minish that would have made this scenario impossible.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh ya, my original role was I could challenge 2 people to a game. But since I was a cheater I had a higher percent chance of winning and whoever lost had an extra vote placed on them the next day.

Reactions: Pen

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I do think parity should take precedence over any kind of claims, though
to do otherwise is a bit silly

Anyway SunFan congrats on turning to the darkside of scumplay, throwing your entire reputation in the trash so you can enjoy your sweet, sweet towncred all the way to a ****ing draw

No I'm actually kind of upset at this; TWG where parity isn't the wincon for wolves shouldn't even be a thing. Scum won that game as solid as could be expected considering the crazy powers that town had. What I'm seeing here is the game was legit in an unwinnable state from F5 on for an entire fraction.

Pen

The game is on!
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the role PMs with all the role descriptions, and you deserve a list of all the night actions as well! :)

Town:

Greetings Calvin ツ and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Takagi (from Skilled Teaser Takagi-san), the Skilled Teaser. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action by teasing them. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to tease. You also have a 1-shot ability to tease two players on the same night. Use this 1-shot wisely when you deem it useful.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Greetings Ragnarokio and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Aqua (from KonoSuba), the Useless Healer. At night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to protect two players of your choosing from being night killed, however each protection only has a 50% chance of working. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the names of the players you wish to protect. You may not target yourself though you may use both protections on the same player if you wish.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Greetings Spiritual Mask Salesman and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Saitama (from One-Punch Man), the Caped Baldy. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target. It is risky for you though, since you do not know who are with you and who are against you. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself. You also have a 1-shot Strongman kill. When you use that ability your kill will go through regardless of any interference from Doctors or Roleblockers.

Greetings Morbid Minish and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Chika Fujiwara (from Kaguya-sama: Love is War), the Cheater. Each night you may challenge two players of your choosing to a game. Since you cheat you only have a 10% chance of losing while the other two each have a 45% chance to lose the game. Whoever loses will have an extra vote on them throughout the following day phase.

Greetings Johnny Sooshi and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Holo (from Spice and Wolf), the Harvest Deity. Thanks to your very keen senses you hold two very powerful 1-shot abilities. The first one is a Lie Detector ability that allows you to quote a player from the game and have declare whether the player was lying or not. The second one is a Sensor ability that allows you to ask me how many Mafia aligned players were on the lynch wagon of the previous day. You may not use both of these 1-shot abilities on the same night however.

Greetings Funnygurl555 and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Dandy (from Space Dandy), the Alien Hunter. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and hang around close to another player. If that player is attacked during the night you will save them, but if you are attacked, then both you and the player you targeted will die. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to protect.

Greetings Mellow Ezlo and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Violet Evergarden (from Violet Evergarden), the Soldier Maiden. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and target any player in the game. If your target is killing that night your interference will turn their night kill into a Doctor protection. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to target.

Greetings Doc and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Satan Jacob (from The Devil is a Part-Timer!), the Part-Timer. Every odd numbered night you are a Bomb which means that if you are night killed you will take your killer down with you. Every even numbered night you are a Commuter which means that you are untouchable by any night action. Additionally you are always a Miller which means that you will show up as guilty to the Cop’s investigation (even while you are a Commuter).

Greetings ExLight and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Saki Morimi (from Eden of the East), the Observer. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to find out if the player is guilty or innocent. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target, then I will tell you if your target is guilty or not. Additionally you have four 1-shot abilities (when using one of these you cannot use your standard investigation action):

• learn who else targeted your target
  • learn who your target targeted
  • learn what actions were performed on your target
  • learn what action your target performed

Greetings Silverfish and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Ozen (from Made in Abyss), the Delver. You have the passive ability of absorbing any and every ability that is performed on you at night. This means that each time someone targets you during the night phase you will receive a 1-shot ability of whatever power they were using on you. You can stack up on 1-shot abilities if you wish, but you may only use one per night even if you hold several. Simply send me a PM to tell me which ability you want to perform and on whom. Keep in mind though that the actions performed on you will also go through. In addition to this Absorber ability you will start the game off with a 1-shot Coroner ability which allows you to target a dead player at night to learn more about their role.

Greetings Rubik and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Zenitsu Agatsuma (from Demon Slayer), the Sleepwalker. If you are ever targeted by anyone during the night, as the Sleepwalker you will automatically and instantaneously use the same ability back on the player who targeted you. Keep in mind though that the action of the player who targeted you will also go through.

Greetings Laurentus and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Yui Hirasawa (from K-On!), the Guitarist. As the Guitarist you have several ways of getting other players pumped up. Firstly you are a Motivator which means that your target will be able to use their potential night action twice that night. And secondly you are a Strengthener which means that your target’s potential night action will be strengthened to the point where nothing can prevent it from going through successfully. You may only use one of these two abilities per night but it is up to you which one to use.

Greetings DekuNut and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Hideyoshi Kinoshita (from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu), the Trap. As the Trap you have two passive abilities. Firstly you have an automatic 1-shot bulletproof that protects you the first time someone tries to kill you at night. And secondly, if you are ever investigated by a Role Cop your role will show up as “High School Nurse” instead of your actual role.

Mafia:

Greetings LittleGumball and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Lordgenome (from Gurren Lagann), the Spiral King. As the Mafia’s leader you have two special abilities: Firstly, you are bulletproof, meaning that you are immune to night kills. And secondly, you are investigation immune, meaning that if a Cop should investigate you, you will show up as innocent to them. The Mafia can kill one player each night, so be sure to always inform me of your target in time. Being the leader of the Mafia you are the one who has the final word on who you night kill each night, and which one of the Mafia members you wish to send to perform the night kill. Your allies are funnier6 as Ryunosuke Akutagawa (the Hellhound), The Sun Fan as Nui Harime (the Grand Couturier) and HeroOfTime as Yakumo Oomori (the Sadist).

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

Greetings funnier6 and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Ryunosuke Akutagawa (from Bungou Stray Dogs), the Hellhound. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to learn their role. Do this by informing me each night of your target. Additionally you have a 1-shot Strongman ability. When you use that ability with the Mafia’s factional kill your kill will go through regardless of any interference from Doctors or Roleblockers. You may not use both of your abilities on the same night. Your allies are LittleGumball as Lordgenome (the Spiral King), The Sun Fan as Nui Harime (the Grand Couturier) and HeroOfTime as Yakumo Oomori (the Sadist).

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

Greetings The Sun Fan and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Nui Harime (from Kill La Kill), the Grand Couturier. You have two abilities with unlimited uses though you may only use one of them each night. Firstly you are a Ninja which means that you can avoid detection from Trackers and Watchers when you perform the Mafia’s factional kill. And Secondly you are a Framer which means that you can target a player to make them look like scum to a Cop’s investigation for that night. You decide which ability to use each night but only one at a time. Your allies are LittleGumball as Lordgenome (the Spiral King), funnier6 as Ryunosuke Akutagawa (the Hellhound) and HeroOfTime as Yakumo Oomori (the Sadist).

Greetings HeroOfTime and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Yakumo Oomori (from Tokyo Ghoul), the Sadist. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by informing me each night of the player you wish to roleblock. You also have a 1-shot ability to block two players on the same night. Use this 1-shot wisely when you deem it useful. Your allies are LittleGumball as Lordgenome (the Spiral King), funnier6 as Ryunosuke Akutagawa (the Hellhound) and The Sun Fan as Nui Harime (the Grand Couturier).

Third Party:

Greetings All Might and welcome to Anime Mafia 2! For this game you will be Ryo Kurokiba (from Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma), the Fish Chef. You are completely on your own in this game, you are neither with the Town nor with the Mafia. Once each night you will be able to give a delicious meal that you cooked yourself to a player of your choosing. However, the food you make is so good that if a player who has tasted it goes a night without it they won’t be able to make it, so unless you keep giving your food to the same player each night they will surely die.

You win along with the Town if you are alive when they win, or you win alone if you are the last player standing.

Night 1:
Skilled Teaser (Calvin ツ) - teased HeroOfTime
Useless Healer (Ragnarokio) - healed Funnygurl555 (fail) & Funnygurl555 (success)
Caped Baldy (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - night killed Johnny Sooshi
Harvest Deity (Johnny Sooshi) - used Sensor ability (1 scum)
Alien Hunter (Funnygurl555) - visited Ragnarokio
Observer (ExLight) - investigated Funnygurl555 (innocent)
Mafia factional kill (The Sun Fan) - night killed Morbid Minish
Hellhound (funnier6) - investigated Rubik (Sleepwalker)
Sadist (HeroOfTime) - blocked Ragnarokio [blocked]

Night 2:
Skilled Teaser (MixMasterLar) - teased ExLight
Useless Healer (Ragnarokio) - healed Rubik (fail) & Rubik (success)
Caped Baldy (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - night killed Irvine [blocked]
Soldier Maiden (Irvine) - targeted Ragnarokio
Observer (ExLight) - watched Rubik (Ragnarokio, All Might) [blocked]
Mafia factional kill (The Sun Fan) - night killed ExLight
Sadist (All Might) - blocked Rubik & Spiritual Mask Salesman

Night 3:
Skilled Teaser (MixMasterLar) - teased Ragnarokio
Useless Healer (Ragnarokio) - healed Rubik (success) & Silverfish (success) [blocked]
Caped Baldy (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - strongman killed Funnygurl555
Mafia factional kill (The Sun Fan) - night killed MixMasterLar
Sadist (All Might) - blocked Rubik

Night 4:
Useless Healer (Ragnarokio) - healed SMS (success) & SMS (fail)
Caped Baldy (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - night killed LittleGumball (fail)
Delver (Silverfish) - used coroner ability on Fish Chef
Mafia factional kill (The Sun Fan) - night killed Ragnarokio

Night 5:
Caped Baldy (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - night killed Silverfish
Mafia factional kill (The Sun Fan) - night killed Spiritual Mask Salesman

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Blah, I'm sorry I shouldn't be this salty about that

GG to mafia but especially to SunFan, he legit had me fooled and knew to kill me before fakeclaiming Jojo

Town probably should have questioned that claimed a little harder tho because targeting the same guy twice and getting two very different types of info is just not that believable.

GG to mafia but especially to SunFan, he legit had me fooled and knew to kill me before fakeclaiming Jojo

I did not know you watched Jojo
We killed you because we didn't think we could lynch you and we knew the doc was going to be somewhere
we were only pretty sure it was funnygurl, but we weren't sure enough

EDIT: I really, really do think that scum should've won this game though
just something for the future
roles that kill when killed should not block scum from achieving parity because that's way, way, way too punishing and its not like mafia really has any way around those roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom