• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Had a number of weird dreams last night but can't remember most of them since i didn't write them down. The first one I was doing ghost hunting and got a picture of a clown looking demon.
The second i remember is waking up on my birthday. Had a lot of balloons in my room and went down stairs. Weirdly a few of my presents were little Christmas village buildings. We set up a Christmas village every year. Disappointed I can't remember the others cause they were interesting too.

Got a whole bunch of 'em.

A long time ago, I had a dream where I got left behind after a family vacation and I had to travel all the way back home on foot in the dead of winter. The moment I reached the front door, spring instantly came, like in that one SpongeBob episode.

When I was about 4, I dreamt of bringing my Buzz Lightyear toy into the basement and getting eaten by a giant spider. My mom saved the toy instead of me.

A lot of my dreams end with serious jumpscares, but one interesting case was when my subconscious mind knew that there was a demon behind that door, ready to kill me, but I decided to go in there anyway because **** it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Consequences of playing DND and listening to Twilight Force right before bed.

Listen to this song to get a back drop for this rather epic dream:

I had a dream that I was a learned battle mage and scholar, and my best friend turned to dark magic and atrocity, and thus I vowed to have a quest to attempt to reason with him, because I just knew in my heart that he wasn't acting like himself.

Later in the dream, we had an epic magic duel with fireballs and lightning storms everywhere and I took a lightning bolt to the face, and we eventually devolved to good ol wrestling.

Then I woke up....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream where Jim Sterling the game reviewer became Santa Claus, and I saw some of the stuff in the workshop and there were real alien weapons in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom