• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm just using info that is present in the thread. Any of you all could have came to that conclusion as well. If you think I might be scum then it's up to you to trust it.

But I won't talk about my previous d1 self anymore if y'all don't want.

I don't think anyone probably knows my full role. But I can't confirm anything. I don't think I can soft any more than I already have without getting too hard (heh).
Maybe a refreasher because I'm just as lost as everyone else, lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Maybe a refreasher because I'm just as lost as everyone else, lol.

Augh, I dunno how to soft it more than I have. Lol.
I quoted a reply I made to funnier as part of it.
And told what page another important part was on.
Put that together with how I was acting towards All Might's soft and it should work out.
Y'all are smarter than you think you are.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Augh, I dunno how to soft it more than I have. Lol.
I quoted a reply I made to funnier as part of it.
And told what page another important part was on.
Put that together with how I was acting towards All Might's soft and it should work out.
Y'all are smarter than you think you are.
I meant like link the posts you softed in, lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I meant like link the posts you softed in, lol
And if you can target people with this new ability and were thinking of targeting me tonight (if it's good) then I would suggest not.
I'll just say the other soft is on page 73. I think singling it out in the context of it being a soft might be toeing the line of claiming.

And btw, oddly enough even though these could seem like the same soft they're two different things. I only have passive abilities.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i love that even in a game with only one hard claim per day everyone still manages to try to solve things by mass claiming. if i softclaim now will u guys not vote for me?????? :suspicious: (this is the only salt i am allowing myself please do not take it seriously)

anyway i've said my piece. sorry for being inactive i guess

if y'all want me dead then get it over with

Reactions: Pen

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i love that even in a game with only one hard claim per day everyone still manages to try to solve things by mass claiming. if i softclaim now will u guys not vote for me?????? :suspicious: (this is the only salt i am allowing myself please do not take it seriously)

anyway i've said my piece. sorry for being inactive i guess

if y'all want me dead then get it over with
The goal of the game is generally to solve it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i think that claiming is not a fun way to do it

that's why i don't do it
Claiming immediately probably isn't fun, but I don't see a problem with it in late game, especially when we literally don't get any role information from players dying and thus claims are our only way to learn anything about the setup.

When you're one mislynch from losing the game, like now, people generally want as much to go off of as possible.

There's a decent chance you'll get lynched today because we don't know your claim and thus can't determine how realistic it is. There's a decent chance you'll get lynched even if you do.

I'm not going to tell you to have fun, though. It's ultimately just a game, but if you're town it's possible claiming and not claiming is the difference between losing and winning this game.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
There's a decent chance you'll get lynched today because we don't know your claim and thus can't determine how realistic it is. There's a decent chance you'll get lynched even if you do.
tbh i'm getting lynched regardless of whether or not i claim. my role isn't exactly what one would call obvious town and i can't explain properly without an entire claim. also how do i defend myself against process of elimination lmao
"pleas save me i'm am nonspecific role" that's not happening lol

my lynch is inevitable and i've accepted it :bubsy: if y'all desperately want me to humiliate myself by ****tily softclaiming what i can then i am at ur service but honestly i'd rather not

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Personally, not taking into account softs/claims you're still my top suspect. Mostly due to how much I'm townreading others.

I'd actually probably be more suspicious of Rubik and Sun fan on claims alone. But they both really pushed a funnier lynch. Rubik ultimately making it a lock lynch when it seemed like it might be moving away from funnier. And Sun Fan was really adamant about lynching him. Plus their day one votes look good since FG flipped town. So I can't consider them scum unless it comes down to it.

SMS definitely has some his "claim" helping him, but otherwise he's seemed to be playing like he typically does as town.

That leaves you and Silver. And I do kinda feel that it's best to go with the one person that seems like scum and was in funnier's town list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom