• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@LittleGumball - without claiming your role are you at least willing to confirm that you didn't roleblock sms night 2?
yeah i already said i haven't targeted anyone all game.

idk what to tell y'all, as far as i know i'm not bulletproof so either i am and i just don't know it or someone blocked SMS to make me look suspicious. idk why they would though when they could just let the kill go through????

Apparently Ragnarokio had tripped right outside the door but gotten back up again and continued a bit further down the aisle.
do you guys think this means anything or am i reading too much into the flavor? it doesn't sound like rag would have protected me so, ????? shrug emoji?? (i'm bad with words today umu)

are we at lylo or mylo
i'm afraid to vote lmao

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
yeah i already said i haven't targeted anyone all game.

idk what to tell y'all, as far as i know i'm not bulletproof so either i am and i just don't know it or someone blocked SMS to make me look suspicious. idk why they would though when they could just let the kill go through????

do you guys think this means anything or am i reading too much into the flavor? it doesn't sound like rag would have protected me so, ????? shrug emoji?? (i'm bad with words today umu)

are we at lylo or mylo
i'm afraid to vote lmao
MyLo, probably.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
do you guys think this means anything or am i reading too much into the flavor?

Kinda seems like that may have just been flavor to alert in flavor Pen to something happening. And possibly that her character was clumsy cause she trips again before she's killed.

Also, I'm probably going to scream if mafia somehow ends up being Rubik and Sun fan. And they deliberately had funnier fake claim 3rd party to hard distance. Because tbh, that would be both brilliant and kinda something I could possibly see that group coming up with. Moreso Rubik than sun fan though. Lol.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Kinda seems like that may have just been flavor to alert in flavor Pen to something happening. And possibly that her character was clumsy cause she trips again before she's killed.

Also, I'm probably going to scream if mafia somehow ends up being Rubik and Sun fan. And they deliberately had funnier fake claim 3rd party to hard distance. Because tbh, that would be both brilliant and kinda something I could possibly see that group coming up with. Moreso Rubik than sun fan though. Lol.
I don't think Funnier would have done it or been willing to sacrifice himself if I told him to.

I think he's too proud for that.

For someone else, maybe.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I guess what silver said might just be a weird delayed sk practically.

Hmm

Yeah that's what I thought.

I feel like what he claimed would be a little weird to make up. So it seems his ability was real. It's possible scum could have that ability so they could check someone dead who didn't claim and basically be able to use that role as a fake claim knowing they wouldn't be countered.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Cause I still don't see what good it did. Why do we really care what OG all might's role was? It's a dead trail at this point, the only possible use I see for such a power being to debunk role claims based on dead players, and there wasn't a whole lot of that happening.
Seeing as how we don't get role flips, if this is a legit night action you had you should have been using it every single night.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think he's stated he's one shot
Yeah, I noticed it and that's why I said that.

Anyway, what I don't get is if the Mafia JOAT used Ninja Night 2, how was I roleblocked? I don't think anyone was protecting Irvine, and if they were I think they would have said so rather than let him be lynched. Maybe All Might was a Roleblocker? Otherwise, my actiin Night 2 not going through just doesn't make sense.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
While thinking things over, did anything happen for you last night @Rubik? I feel like you're role hasn't turned up anything since like Night 1.
No one has targeted me with any investigative abilities that would have given results.

I guess the fact that rag died could be telling. It means one of the following happened:

1. Rag died protecting a player with a self-sacrifice type protection role.
2. Rag didn't protect me last night.
3. Rag's protection wasn't strong enough to prevent the kind of kill performed last night.
4. I was roleblocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom