• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Just drained my account. Worth it, since Astral Chain brought me here, but I can't even afford a drink at this rate.
Lucky I have a fairly decent food stash, but I hope it can sustain me until the 18th.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Getting real sick and tired of some people making up **** I didn't insinuate, just to try and invalidate something I said.

Is it my age? Is it the way I look, long blond hair and beard? Is it because my blunt and frank nature makes people uncomfortable that they have to make up **** I didn't say?

If you have a problem with what I said, then address what I said, not make **** up just to start an argument just because you disagree with me.

Seriously, I've had to tell loads of people to reread what I typed before, because apparently reading is difficult for some the FIRST TIME AROUND!!!

Getting real sick and tired of some people making up **** I didn't insinuate, just to try and invalidate something I said.

Is it my age? Is it the way I look, long blond hair and beard? Is it because my blunt and frank nature makes people uncomfortable that they have to make up **** I didn't say?

If you have a problem with what I said, then address what I said, not make **** up just to start an argument just because you disagree with me.

Seriously, I've had to tell loads of people to reread what I typed before, because apparently reading is difficult for some the FIRST TIME AROUND!!!
I feel you there, that's me and my sister in a nutshell. I still love her though.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
When a new computer refuses to display any kind of visual or auditory hint to the main monitor, you know it's gonna be a frustrating cycle of troubleshoots and reboots.

When a new computer refuses to display any kind of visual or auditory hint to the main monitor, you know it's gonna be a frustrating cycle of troubleshoots and reboots.
If my dad was there, he would know what to do. I just play games, so I don't know the first thing about building a computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom