• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Just because a person is a Furry, doesn't mean they have intimate feelings with furry characters. I'm a furry, but I only like it as a cartoony aesthetic choice. If I say I like Tom and Jerry are you going to call me a furry? (The answer to the question is Yes, you should.)

Last edited:
Just because a person is a Furry, doesn't mean they have intimate feelings with furry characters. I'm a furry, but I only like it as a cartoony aesthetic choice. If I say I like Tom and Jerry are you going to call me a furry? (The answer to the question is Yes, you should.)

Disgusting!

Haha no, I don't mind what people are into, Cfrock knows I'm joking. I'm not one to judge with the life I've had regarding the things I like.

I'm rather partial to Krystal from SFA to be honest.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Kinda happy I pulled through a whole shift at work despite getting like 5 hours of sleep after watching the Direct. I guess I'm good at something, at least

@Dizzi & @Sheikah_Witch

Daisy is going to be fine... she is... well...

The lumps she has been growing seem to be male genitals... and the x-ray they took of her seems to show the man parts as well as lady parts...

The expert i took her to has never seen anything like it before. They took biopsies of the lumps to be safe but it seems to be that she is a him and a her... so... she is actually okay.

But it is incredibly strange.

Also not as expensive as it would have been since they didn't cut her open.

So happy times that s/he is actually okay.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
@Dizzi & @Sheikah_Witch

The lumps she has been growing seem to be male genitals... and the x-ray they took of her seems to show the man parts as well as lady parts...

The expert i took her to has never seen anything like it before. They took biopsies of the lumps to be safe but it seems to be that she is a him and a her... so... she is actually okay.

Its a hermaphrodite!!! Phews so happy for you!!!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
@Dizzi & @Sheikah_Witch

:party::pikalove::crylaugh:

@Dizzi & @Sheikah_Witch

Oh thank the Lord.

Getting my wife into the Spyro franchise. (At least the first 3 since the others are more or less trash)

Daisy is finally back home with her sister after recovering from the drugs.

She is medically healthy but the vets still don't know why she has suddenly grown man parts... maybe she wanted a change.

Vet: She doesn't know if she's a boy or a girl.
Me: I don't even think she knows she's a rat.

Thank you to everyone who was worried about her, she got your wishful thoughts <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom