• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also @Morbid Minish where are ya?

Sorry, been busy watching Gravity Falls. Will post more tomorrow especially as I'll have it finished then (and because I'm about to go to bed soon). Y'all can blame funnier for my binging since I'm watching it atm because of him. (:

One quick thought is that I like FG right now. Just because me and her are on the same wavelength with thoughts on Ex. And I just have a different vibe on her few posts already from last game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sorry, been busy watching Gravity Falls. Will post more tomorrow especially as I'll have it finished then (and because I'm about to go to bed soon). Y'all can blame funnier for my binging since I'm watching it atm because of him. (:
I'm not going to let this attempt to pocket funnier slide, especially when he's already in your pocket by default.

All animation is technically anime, though, so I suppose I'll have to let it slide even though I literally just said I wouldn't let it slide one sentence ago.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Okay so here's the thing, ExLight. Playing SAFE is SCUMMY. Playing like you've got NOTHING TO LOSE is TOWNY because town's gotta put all their cards on the table and get crackin' to find who amongst them needs a trip to noosetown. If you aren't proactive SCUM WINS. If you are proactive MAYBE TOWN WINS. That's why all of your EXTREMELY "SAFE" MOVES scream scum to people. If you want to catch some scum GET DIGGING and don't be afraid to get COVERED IN DIRT because it doesn't matter if you die if you manage to help us catch the threats to town.
why are you shouting

I'm not afraid of anything I just don't know what to work with yamerooo

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
and don't give me the "playing safe is scummy" speech, in the crossover I wanted to use my glad shot to force town to kill a scum and everyone was freaking out

smh
Well, there's not being afraid to look bad and there's doing something blatantly anti-town.
god I haven't watched this in years why do you do this to me rubik I have to watch this stupid show when I don't have any damn time to play mafia I hate you

There's always time. (:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wish you were on my last mafia to protect me from those meanies.
Straight up got lynched after I said that.

"oh but X made one post!" "oh but you can always sub-in someone"
:ananger::ananger::ananger:
There's a reason I haven't voted for you and a reason other people haven't either, and they might not be the same reasons for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom