• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Well, Rubik is certainly drawing a lot of attention to himself, but I really think it's NAI. It's just Rubik being Rubik, nothing much to read into. Is his excessive posting helpful and protown? No. But I don't think it's really indicative of any alignment.
Some of it isn't very useful, but a good deal of it has been helpful so far, imo.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So I get wanting to pressure Doc to vote and all, but I agree that we're caught in a cycle of Day 1 pressure votes on him and it's always a hit or miss thing with whether it generates a response from him. Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on how that whole thing progresses.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Have pressure votes on Doc ever really worked? I'm asking this seriously because it happens nearly every game and I don't remember if anything has ever really changed.

I feel like it worked really well last game. He came in and contributed and was correctly townread for it. Doesn't seem to be working so far though.

@Doc @Funnygurl555 @Laurentus @The Sun Fan y'all still alive??

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
6 notifications am I getting lynched already oof

There's no way you can't have any opinions on anything yet. Analyze people's responses to you, try to find slips or contradictions. Do you not think Rag's vote on All Might and the reasoning for it was strange? And if the votes on Doc weren't generating discussion, why not come up with an alternative?
Uh, I don't have any, sorry? And I think most people don't either.

Not sure what slips and contradictions are there to be found in apparently random fluff.
I'm not going to ISO someone and look for hair in eggs (do you have an equivalent for this saying in english? loool).
I'd rather not go around pointing fingers and Town/Scum reading people over little to nothing.

And I'm not saying pressuring Doc is ineffective, why should I bring another alternative?
I'm just pointing to the fact that it still hasn't generated any discussions. Probably because it's still relatively early in the phase :shrugs:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So far there's just been a lot of back-and-forth between funnier and Rubik.

I've been gone a long time from the Mafia scene, but this seems to be the norm for Day 1's RVS phase. For the time being, though, I'm just going to assume for the time being that they're both Town and that Mafia would be more content to sit back and watch them squabble. Doing so would 1) make them an easy target for the following Day or 2) more presently, make it easier to mount a bandwagon on one of them. At least, that was the norm when I'd last played about 15 years ago, so I could be overthinking the outcomes.

Since it's basically the RVS phase, have you not felt the need to read through the thread, scum? =P

Rubik's been all over the place.
For reference, this is the post All Might made that Ragnarokio quoted as "trying too hard". I didn't mean to spawn a useless discussion about the obvious hyperbole in here. I was merely trying to get people talking about Rag's vote on him and whether or not this post really justified it

Oh bloody heck, I got busy and you guys seemed to leave the RVS without me, now thats not really fair is it D:

Unvote: DekuNut

Didn't realise I still had the vote on you, my bad.

Clearly not a Survivor, otherwise he'd be freaking out.
Wasn't this you in the game I hosted :P

It's honestly really awkward not knowing metas of people here, as I really cant tell whether things are serious or not. At least i'm almost certain that Rubik is just a meme overall.

ExLight does have a really deflective mindset going on at the minute, from
If you're so eager to get some discussion going why don't you provide us with something? :suspicious:
this to most recently Mez's posts. Although I have to agree with Ex and say it is hard to isolate fluff posts and garner what can be slips and stuff. Especially for me personally not knowing how you lot play. That being said i'm one to learn so eh :shrug:

@ExLight I understand you have no opinions on the game but is there anyone at all who seems fishy to you?

Also its pretty late here so i'll try to post what I can but recently fixed my sleep schedule so probably wont be up much later so any replies will have to be done tomorrow, inbetween my exam and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom