• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you would like me to leave my own answers to these topics, just say so! But stop dodging them.
I'm not dodging them, I literally have no opinion on them.
And yes, since you're here share your opinion on those topics, please.

What do you think of Ragnarokio's vote on All Might, or the pressure votes on Doc?
I don't see why All Might's vote should be seen as special.
And the pressure votes on Doc aren't exactly generating discussion.

funnier6

Courage~
I like to pressure Doc day one cause I can usually read him pretty well if I can just get him to post thoughts. Tbf he hasn’t randed mafia in ages. Anyway I’m off to work, don’t burn the place down.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I like to pressure Doc day one cause I can usually read him pretty well if I can just get him to post thoughts. Tbf he hasn’t randed mafia in ages. Anyway I’m off to work, don’t burn the place down.
Funnier, you're anti-town this game, aren't you?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
SEE

I just want to know what exactly one can extract from the topics Ezlo presented.
Scummy would be if I just straight up said it was nonsense and didn't leave room for discussing it. :suspicious:
The essence of the debate here is your saying there's nothing to talk about, but there is, you're just choosing not to. The benefit of addressing these topics is to see who is willing to participate and who isn't.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not dodging them, I literally have no opinion on them.
And yes, since you're here share your opinion on those topics, please.

I don't see why All Might's vote should be seen as special.
And the pressure votes on Doc aren't exactly generating discussion.
Well, Rubik is certainly drawing a lot of attention to himself, but I really think it's NAI. It's just Rubik being Rubik, nothing much to read into. Is his excessive posting helpful and protown? No. But I don't think it's really indicative of any alignment.

As for funnier, he's always aggressive. This is normal.

All Might was the first person in the game to say something serious, and Rag voted him for "trying to hard". It's noteworthy, to say the least. I can't tell if the vote is serious or not, but if it is then I would like Rag to explain it a bit more.

The last part is exactly my point. Doc gets pressured every game, and nothing different ever happens; people vote for him Day 1, he comes in and makes like 2 posts that aren't very long but generally pretty townie, he gets townread, yada yada yada, it's all the same and pressuring him just seems easy to me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna go ahead and apply a little bit of pressure myself.

Vote: ExLight

There's no way you can't have any opinions on anything yet. Analyze people's responses to you, try to find slips or contradictions. Do you not think Rag's vote on All Might and the reasoning for it was strange? And if the votes on Doc weren't generating discussion, why not come up with an alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom