• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 370!

What is your favorite kind of bomb in the Zelda-series?

• Normal Bomb

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bombchu

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Water bomb

• Remote Bomb

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Bombling

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Powder Keg

• Bombflower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superbomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite ocean in the Zelda-series?

Third Place: Lanayru Sand Sea (10.0%)
Second Place: Great Bay Ocean (30.0%)
First Place: The Great Sea (60.0%)

RETRO POLL! Retro Poll Time! This time it's from number 39! Back then I was wondering about your favorite type of bombs. Back then, according to the comments, the most popular type was Bombchu, followed by water bombs. Also a tiny bit of love for the remote bombs from MC and the Powder Keg from MM. Since then (2013) no new type of bombs has been added, but we got more of the remote bombs with BotW, so that might change things up a bit! Let's see shall we?

This week's question: What is your favorite kind of bomb in the Zelda-series?

Normal Bomb
Bombchu
Water bomb
Remote Bomb
Bombling
Powder Keg
Bombflower
Superbomb

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the remote bomb best. You can activate it when you choose rather than have to wait for a timer. It also looks pretty with its bright blue glow and you can also upgrade to make the boom bigger!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Oooo! It's a pretty even race this time!

I enjoy the Powder Keg the most. Even though you don't really need to use it much (only thrice), I really like the concept of this huge barrel filled with explosives. I only wish that the actual explosion-effect was more visually amazing

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Ah bomblings! The bombs with artificial intelligence!
You don't even need to aim just leave them alone and they'll do your dirty job for you.

What about bomb arrows? They were in n three games and even though they were tied to the regular bombs in two of them I would still choose those over the other options here.
Actually there's four games with bomb arrows, OoT, LA, TP, BotW. The one with Ocarina of Time is a glitch that originated bomb arrows to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom