• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have been playing the Monkey Island series, currently on the 4th one which is the one I grew up playing but I have yet to beat it so I look forward to doing so.

I have also been playing Ultra Sun and Paper Mario on the side.

D

Deleted member 88720

1. World of Warcraft (PC)
2. Guild Wars 2 (PC}
3. Town of Salem (Steam Engine PC)
4. Armello (Steam Engine PC)
5. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N3DS)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Doing another quick run through of Trails of Cold Steel II before the third game drops. As noted before, Nightmare has become a complete breeze and I'm already halfway through an otherwise 100 hour game. Just have one more round of missions to go through before entering the endgame, basically.

Really wish this series would come to Switch so I could multitask though.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Fire Emblem !! It was a slow burn for me but I can now for sure say that I love it! It has flaws but the core that's there is fantastic for me. I find the battles with permadeath very tense and the monastery stuff is so much fun and relaxing and some characters has really grown on me, it took 30 hours but I'm finally into the groove of it.

Fire Emblem Three Houses. Long ass game, gotta make a dent.

Fire Emblem Three Houses- i wasnt sure within the first 5 hours because everything sounded complicated and the monastery felt too big.
But now, ten hours later and I'm hooked. I had a run of good battles both missions and sidequests. Now things are rolling and i'm feeling good about my chances despite being terrible at the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom