• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

the discorf app on my phone keeps crashing while connecting. been doing this since 7pm yesterday. ive been trying not to access discord from desktop because my computer's been having its own share of problems lately but with the app not working on my phone and literally locking me out, im being cut off from friends i only can reach on discord unless i put my computers needs off the table. infuriating

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
the discorf app on my phone keeps crashing while connecting. been doing this since 7pm yesterday. ive been trying not to access discord from desktop because my computer's been having its own share of problems lately but with the app not working on my phone and literally locking me out, im being cut off from friends i only can reach on discord unless i put my computers needs off the table. infuriating

It's been happening to me, as well, so I feel you.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Went to Best Buy today and saw the graphics card I was looking at for an amazing price. Sadly, couldn't afford it at the moment, so I settled for RGB case fans.

Soon though, very soon.

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
One of my colleagues was being annoying yesterday and im next to him again but hoping he aint gonna be doing those high kicks again...at face level...

my computer is the only one in my household from 2012 to present that hasnt been trashed to the point it is unable to boot. my greatest nightmare is that spinning startup screen, an eventual but inevitable fate of the only pc to not have suffered it. i turned my computer off for the storm and it took longer than normal to start back up and i almost threw up because it stressed me out that bad. i have the tendency to leave my computers running, but over the past two years of experiencing computers being destroyed by their operating systems, i ****ing hate turning my computer off, because the possibility of it not starting back up again is very real. gonna have to shut it back down on tuesday because it needs temporarily relocated since we're gonna be repainting the walls of the room its in.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
my computer is the only one in my household from 2012 to present that hasnt been trashed to the point it is unable to boot. my greatest nightmare is that spinning startup screen, an eventual but inevitable fate of the only pc to not have suffered it. i turned my computer off for the storm and it took longer than normal to start back up and i almost threw up because it stressed me out that bad. i have the tendency to leave my computers running, but over the past two years of experiencing computers being destroyed by their operating systems, i ****ing hate turning my computer off, because the possibility of it not starting back up again is very real. gonna have to shut it back down on tuesday because it needs temporarily relocated since we're gonna be repainting the walls of the room its in.
Have you defragged your hard drive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom