• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Mezlo is pp, I don't think he'd have knowledge of yl's abilities unless they were scumbuds, and if that were the case, we would have lost by now. I think SMS may have claimed that as his ability a little while back
Or if I've played Smash and I know Young Link's attacks?

So that post was made under my thinking that of course Johnny was the double voter because 2 votes came up on SMS yesterday at eod.

But then I realized that double voter wasn't in his flip description.

So it seems that mafia has a vote they can place wherever they want but that makes me even more confused for it being used on FG/me.

And also presents me with trying to figure out if SMS wifom voted himself with and secret vote or Tristan had placed a secret one on SMS hoping someone might accidentally hammer him over Johnny.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Pretty sure last mafia is actually a JOAT role. Does SMS shade me and Doc for having JOAT roles because he knows he has one as well? Is he able to fakeclaim that well to funnier in neighbor chat? He did claim to give his bomb to Deku who was already dead and couldn't vouch. Hmmmm.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Pretty sure last mafia is actually a JOAT role. Does SMS shade me and Doc for having JOAT roles because he knows he has one as well? Is he able to fakeclaim that well to funnier in neighbor chat? He did claim to give his bomb to Deku who was already dead and couldn't vouch. Hmmmm.

That worries me because YL and PP could both easily be JOATs, heck basically any character in smash could be. However, if this is the case, the last mafia member likely only had one strongman and he used it on tsf. If Tristan turns out to be innocent, we block SMS and lynch him tomorrow, right?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
That's fair. Was just trying to think night actions if it came to it, but we should be good.

Tbh, that's what I've thought. I felt like their play has been similar to when me and SMS were the only scum together in LG's game.

Actually @HeroOfTime do you think we should no lynch today? I'm really torn. I wanna trust funnier but SMS could have created a situation to make Tristan look bad by killing funnier since he knew he targeted Tristan.
We aren't no lynching today. Just please trust me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That worries me because YL and PP could both easily be JOATs, heck basically any character in smash could be. However, if this is the case, the last mafia member likely only had one strongman and he used it on tsf. If Tristan turns out to be innocent, we block SMS and lynch him tomorrow, right?

That's what I was thinking. But like with two of Doc's abilities, if he used them he couldn't use any abilities the next night. So it could be something like mafia could only use strongman every other night or something.

I'm starting to lean more back towards Tristan for the extra vote on SMS yesterday. I'm not sure if SMS risks it with me being suspicious and knowing he could be lynched over Johnny who would then be lynched the next day.

Vote: Tristan

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Actually @HeroOfTime do you think we should no lynch today? I'm really torn. I wanna trust funnier but SMS could have created a situation to make Tristan look bad by killing funnier since he knew he targeted Tristan.

I don't think we could gain anything by no lynching. I think at this point it's gotta be an all or nothing day. If we don't lynch, the mafia are likely going to kill one of the two of us tonight, and our odds will be even worse.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have no night actions anymore, all I had was that bomb. I feel like if any Mafioso should have had a JOAT role it should have been Johnny because he was the Godfather. Since Tristan is the final Mafioso idk if he would have that role. I'm more inclined to think he is just a Strongman.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We aren't no lynching today. Just please trust me.
Eh, even if we do no lynch and end up in lylo tomorrow, i assume rubik would still be kind enough to give us a grace period so we actually wouldn't be that bad off.

That being said, I don't think it's a good idea nor a bad one, just should only occur if Minish and Hero are both really indecisive.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have no night actions anymore, all I had was that bomb. I feel like if any Mafioso should have had a JOAT role it should have been Johnny because he was the Godfather. Since Tristan is the final Mafioso idk if he would have that role. I'm more inclined to think he is just a Strongman.
Minish was right though in that there was a roleblock on the sun fan earlier that remains unaccounted for.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
So it could be something like mafia could only use strongman every other night or something.

Ugh, I don't even want to think about that at this point. Basically the only way we lose at this point is if SMS is mafia and has a strongman. Or if you are playing a very convincing mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think we could gain anything by no lynching. I think at this point it's gotta be an all or nothing day. If we don't lynch, the mafia are likely going to kill one of the two of us tonight, and our odds will be even worse.

My thinking for the no lynch was that it would give me a chance to roleblock and you to heal someone. If the kill was blocked we would know there was no strongman left and could possibly figure it out. But I've kinda moved off the no lynch idea. I feel I'll just keep being super paranoid no matter what. So the game rests on today.

But we have an unaccounted for double vote and a roleblocker somewhere. So it definitely seems like a JOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom