• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the dragon quest builders 'training room' making quest I put all the stuff in it and Zara (quest giver) doesn't acknowledge it, so I think 'ok try starting level again' did that, got back to the same bit, saving every 10 mins and STILL NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT!!!!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My coworker is going on a vacation for the next week, leaving me alone as the only cashier. The only way my manager would agree to cover on our busiest night (we cannot have less than 2 cashiers on a slow night) was if I cover his 5-10 shift so that he doesn’t do a double but I do.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My coworker is going on a vacation for the next week, leaving me alone as the only cashier. The only way my manager would agree to cover on our busiest night (we cannot have less than 2 cashiers on a slow night) was if I cover his 5-10 shift so that he doesn’t do a double but I do.
Lazy manager!!!

Reactions: Doc
I just realised that my computer was connected my hotspot. I've been listening to music on YouTube for a couple of hours now. Goddamn it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Having to have the windows open in the summer because either me or my fiancee bumped a knob on our gas stove before we went to bed, leaking gas everywhere.

Good thing she caught it! But I ain't looking forward to that bill.

Everything. Every single ****ing thing that could go wrong has gone wrong today.

Ruined dinner, people shouting at me, getting stuck in the rain, people being in my way. So. Many. Things. They eventually broke me and i got very upset.

":kawaii::kawaii: here's your ticket :kawaii::kawaii: enjoy your ride :kawaii::kawaii: i hope you have a good time today:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:"
Aww I'm sorry hun, have a hug, :hug:.

My computer's stopped working. It already used a bunch of my data today, and now it won't even boot past the loading screen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom