• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Alit claimed Miller though. The mafia would've known he was town, and therefore that his claim was true. Probably wouldn't have been my personal choice, but I can understand why they may have gone for him.

I have a miller modifier so anyone who investigates me will have me show up as mafia despite me being town. I assume this is because I chose a villain character but randed town.

Sorry, I didn't see this until after I posted.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm just gonna say now that I believe Hero and really don't want to target him. I didn't even before the claim but I knew that was unpopular. I have a target in mind, but don't want to say quite yet.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My final smash let’s me kill two players tonight and makes me bullet proof for the night. And to essentially claim my “role”, I guess I’ve been kind of a jack of all trades? I assumed everyone had diverse abilities but it seems that’s not the case. I have the ability to protect myself from night kills if I correctly guess who is targeting me. I also have a roleblock and the ability to kill any player that targets me at night, but those two prevent me from using an ability the next night so I haven’t used them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh, and I'm Ike, by the way. I fight for my friends!
Oh, apparently you softed, way back during day 1.

Alright then. I'm assuming your role is probably in place of a traditional doctor, don't see both in games very often.

I think it's really important now that we hear from Doc. I'm starting to lean towards letting someone else, like SMS, use their smash so that Johnny can die.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My final smash let’s me kill two players tonight and makes me bullet proof for the night. And to essentially claim my “role”, I guess I’ve been kind of a jack of all trades? I assumed everyone had diverse abilities but it seems that’s not the case. I have the ability to protect myself from night kills if I correctly guess who is targeting me. I also have a roleblock and the ability to kill any player that targets me at night, but those two prevent me from using an ability the next night so I haven’t used them.
Oh, hi lol.

Does your smash specify whether your kills ignore protection like some apparently do? This sounds amazing in town's hands but devastating in the mafia's, and your regular abilities I can see being on either town or mafia.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oh, hi lol.

Does your smash specify whether your kills ignore protection like some apparently do? This sounds amazing in town's hands but devastating in the mafia's, and your regular abilities I can see being on either town or mafia.
Nah, it doesn’t mention bypassing any bulletproof abilities. It just makes me bulletproof while I’m using it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, yeah so I kinda think Doc is lying about not using his roleblock and saved it to use on Sunfan last night. Because I know I didn't block anyone and there wouldn't be 3 roleblockers.

funnnier, johnny, doc
the whole team (unless there's 2 mafia then one of them is town)

vote: minish to get the smash ball

glgl

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Why would I admit to having a roleblock right after Sunfan said he was roleblocked? Especially when I was not looking great on everyone’s reads at the start of the night.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
funnnier, johnny, doc
the whole team (unless there's 2 mafia then one of them is town)

vote: minish to get the smash ball

glgl

Gotta say, I think I agree.

Why would I admit to having a roleblock right after Sunfan said he was roleblocked? Especially when I was not looking great on everyone’s reads at the start of the night.

Casts some suspicion on me when it looks like I'm going to receive the final smash. Might not make you look good, but it could've made me look bad enough to get another mafia member the final smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom