• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I'm fine to claim.

I'm basically just a poisoner, except I don't target anyone specifically. I can choose to use my ability and one of the people (if any) who visit me in the night will get poisoned. I haven't used it because I feel like it's a very anti-town ability that I would end up harming town more than scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
there's too many "just kill someone or w/e" smashes
and I know mine lets me kill people, but is very weak

I assume that's the case because we can't lynch today. So most will try to at least still give town a kill.

Young Link and Toon Link have the same final smash in the game so I wouldn't be surprised if they have the same one here too.

Thought that might also be the case but haven't played enough Smash to remember.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I may be grasping at straws, but I'm not a big fan of Hero's posts so far today.

This is where I'm probably grasping at straws, but I've seen this happen before where the mafia roleblock the cop and then come in and ask for results the following day. We know Sun Fan was roleblocked, and that was honestly to be expected, so it just seems weird to immediately come in and ask for results. I can see mafia doing this if they roleblocked him since they'd know they were safe from a potential red check.

I do find it a little funny that Hero was the one Sun attempted to check considering this.

They don't necessarily know that he was the miller, right? And if they did, they could've done it intentionally knowing that his reads would be perceived as more accurate since it would be a "dumb" nk. I still want to look over his list though, at the very least since he's now confirmed town.
Alit claimed Miller though. The mafia would've known he was town, and therefore that his claim was true. Probably wouldn't have been my personal choice, but I can understand why they may have gone for him.

Hero said:
I'd rather we didn't since the doc is still unknown.
Not necessarily AI, but worth noting Hero is the only one yet to have spoken against the mass claim. The reason given is really easy to fake too.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, Vote: Minish

I still would like to hear about everyone's FS (Though I think only Doc is remaining at this point) but ultimately it seems like Minish's will be most useful.

As for how to use it on, I would say Johnny or Hero. I would say It comes down to whether or not the green check means much to you, really.

One thing I thought of though is the possibility of mafia having a Strongman. It's fairly common and would essentially make the roleblocks useless, though I feel like if they had one they would have used it to kill Sun instead of roleblocking him so idk how likely it is. Thoughts?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, Vote: Minish

I still would like to hear about everyone's FS (Though I think only Doc is remaining at this point) but ultimately it seems like Minish's will be most useful.

As for how to use it on, I would say Johnny or Hero. I would say It comes down to whether or not the green check means much to you, really.

One thing I thought of though is the possibility of mafia having a Strongman. It's fairly common and would essentially make the roleblocks useless, though I feel like if they had one they would have used it to kill Sun instead of roleblocking him so idk how likely it is. Thoughts?

I'm assuming since other final smashes specify being able to kill regardless of protection, then I probably can't kill Johnny given he is godfather. Which sucks because I would've used it on him.

Even if they have a strongman at least they won't be able to use any other abilties if I use my Smash. It's possible they do and didn't use it cause they knew they could just roleblock Sunfan. But I still don't get the Alit kill.

oh, right, godfather is immune or w/e

I can only kill people I've successfully checked
so I should never be given the smashball because Johnny is only ever the Godfather if he is a wolf

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm assuming since other final smashes specify being able to kill regardless of protection, then I probably can't kill Johnny given he is godfather. Which sucks because I would've used it on him.

Even if they have a strongman at least they won't be able to use any other abilties if I use my Smash. It's possible they do and didn't use it cause they knew they could just roleblock Sunfan. But I still don't get the Alit kill.
Right, I just kind of assumed all killing FS's would work.

The Alit kill was surprising, but like I said, I can see the reasons for it. Tbh though, I was kind of expecting you to die.

I definitely think your smash is going to be the most useful of all, but I still want to hear from @Doc. He has PK Starstorm, and I'm very interested to hear what it does as it's pretty good in game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Right, I just kind of assumed all killing FS's would work.

The Alit kill was surprising, but like I said, I can see the reasons for it. Tbh though, I was kind of expecting you to die.

I definitely think your smash is going to be the most useful of all, but I still want to hear from @Doc. He has PK Starstorm, and I'm very interested to hear what it does as it's pretty good in game.

Yeah, honestly I'm kinda surprised I haven't been killed. But I've also been playing in a way that I thought might keep me around at least til now.

Doc's could be super good, but he's also someone people find suspicious now so it'd be a little iffy to vote him.

If people are going to vote me, I wanna hold out on a hammer til we figure out a plan for the night.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
hero, its time to claim
I am the person who stands the most to lose and I am the one calling for the claim
you need to say what you are and who you have targeted, if applicable

Not necessarily AI, but worth noting Hero is the only one yet to have spoken against the mass claim. The reason given is really easy to fake too.

Technically, I have the most to lose. My ability is "fight for my friends", basically the doc. I target one player and "guard" them, aka keep the mafia away. This is why I didn't want to massclaim. I targeted Minish N1, and sunfan N2 of course. Now that I'm found out though, I'll probably have to target myself. My final smash lets me kill one target and anyone connected to them in any way. I recommend giving it to someone else though, since I'm not universally town-read and would probably pick the wrong target anyway. Not really sure why I brought it up tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom