• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. This is a hard game because either the wolves are all obvious or we have at least someone who went deep. I have SF, Johnny, Tristan, Minish, and Doc as town and FG at least did something? I don't town read her but people who know her being not sure anymore makes me less sure too. Could Hero, Funnier, and SMS be the exact team? Seems way too convenient.

If you're town, FG, then, yeah, funnier is very wrong. But being wrong doesn't necessarily mean being wolfy. That said, nothing he's done has convinced me he's town so far. He's firmly in my PoE.

he isn't analyzing as hard as he's done in his town games

i haven't played a wolf game with him before

i'm an easy and incorrect lynch

so were you

funnier6

Courage~
Tbh, I almost forgot Hero was in this game so he has definitely lost some town points for me
People keep bringing this up, Hero said he was having a rough week and wouldn't be very active today, so that doesn't mean very much to me. It does annoy me that he's being opportunistically scum read for it.
If she actually is scum, that will be really lucky, but I don't think she is. That being said, there's nobody else that I feel confident enough lynching right now.
I don't get this. Why should fg being scum be lucky when you yourself don't know who we should lynch? What difference does it make to you if you can think of no one better anyway?
let me iso funnier. he's not town he's just not.
fg dahling, I want you to take a good long look, cause this is town funnier speaking and he's very displeased that youre trying to mislynch him over the worst evidence he's ever seen. Let sunfan aim his all seeing eye of Pikachu at me if you will. At least then you will see that I can only be godfather, and me and Johnny cannot both be. Honestly fg I just don't believe youre town. Plain and simple, don't need to make an ISO and make it look like breaking down your posts helped me reach the conclusion. It's just too disappointing if you really believe that.
Idk. This is a hard game because either the wolves are all obvious or we have at least someone who went deep. I have SF, Johnny, Tristan, Minish, and Doc as town and FG at least did something? I don't town read her but people who know her being not sure anymore makes me less sure too. Could Hero, Funnier, and SMS be the exact team? Seems way too convenient.
I don't really know what you mean by obvious. If they were obvious, we wouldn't be having this great debate on who should go first.

Have you given a reads list ALIT? I don't remember seeing one. I know youre being low motivation and all that blah but I don't think youre being all that helpful with the maybe idk could be's.

@Rubik vote count please.

I think I'm getting more used to 48 hour days. It's probably just because I haven't been busy and the game has been active but I feel like the day is dragging.

idk
I'm probably just going to kill someone not doing anything and then feel good about myself regardless of their flip
I forgot you were having a rough week, Hero
I hope that it gets better

unvote
vote: Doc

I'd rather Hero over Doc fwiw. But if youre going that direction to skip over Johnny, fg, and Tristan than you must believe the team has both Doc and hero on it anyway so what does it matter?
idc about the team anymore honestly I just kinda get the feeling that unless Johnny is the godfather, then I'm playing really bad
so I'm just gonna pick a person and vote them

funnier6

Courage~
idc about the team anymore honestly I just kinda get the feeling that unless Johnny is the godfather, then I'm playing really bad
so I'm just gonna pick a person and vote them
You know I'm not the type of person who solves on teams. I just have this really strong feeling that the stronger players are scum. I'm town reading like all the weaker ones so it only holds that the scum team must be them or at the very least one or two. I don't see how you can see it any differently?

Okay, so if I'm wrong about someone in my town core, it probably is Doc. I'm giving him a pass for agreeing with a point made by Minish but that was more adding onto what she said rather than bringing something new to the table.

So town: Johnny, Sun Fan, Minish, Tristan is where I'm at right now.

You know I'm not the type of person who solves on teams. I just have this really strong feeling that the stronger players are scum. I'm town reading like all the weaker ones so it only holds that the scum team must be them or at the very least one or two. I don't see how you can see it any differently?
I don't know who you have as the stronger players so I can't even begin to relate

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Hello peoples, I'm sort of back. Sorry I've been so quiet but I'll try to get back into this.

maybe I'll kill Doc before Hero

Yes I would also vote Doc before Hero. Is there any particular reason why you would though? I took a brief look at the past pages and it looks like you claimed cop and I don't have any reason to doubt it, but did Doc do anything suspicious or is he just quiet?

Also funnygurl, is it just her lack of conviction that everyone's upset about? That's like giving me slight warning flags but I'd kind of like her to stay around until at least tomorrow since we didn't get much of a chance to hear her say anything. Also the fact that she's going after funnier, one of the most town-read players in the game. Not saying I agree with her, but what mafia player goes after the biggest fish when there are people like me who could easily get a wagon started on, apparently. I don't think I'm going to vote her, at least today, unless something crazy happened. I also don't like how quickly suspicion started to pile on her.

Did someone say something about neighbors earlier? Was it a mason claim, or a neighborizer claim?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Not saying I agree with her, but what mafia player goes after the biggest fish when there are people like me who could easily get a wagon started on, apparently.

Okay not a wagon lol, there was only one vote, I kind of overreacted after reading some of the other posts.

I'm about to go to bed, but I wanted to get my current thoughts out there.

Anyways, I feel confident in saying that ALiT's "bus" was town-led. At least funnier and Minish trying to lynch ALiT in the final moments puts them town-leaning on my list. Contrainer was as good as gone at that point, and, as far as mafia were concerned, we would have a mislynched townie. Any attempts to lynch ALiT in Contrainer's stead would be genuine in this case.

From what I recall at this very moment, I remember not being too jazzed about Johnny's reaction to the neighbor claims. Because the fact they're neighbors clearly comes down to their characters and has absolutely no bearing on their alignment, it is entirely possible that both SMS and funnier are townies. I'm tired, so Im not really looking back, but I remember Johnny sorta using the neighbor claim as part of his reasoning to vote SMS. That rubbed me the wrong way, as well as the fact that Johnny was throwing suspicion towards Minish and funnier for the ALiT wagon (which, as I said before, I think were townie votes).

This is Doc's most meaningful post in the game. A lot of his other posts don't really offer that much. I feel like Doc hasn't done anything overtly scummy this game, but I could say the same for everyone else. He's definitely fallen off after making this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom