• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
voting within doc, funnygurl, hero, alit basically always
probably not you anymore; I have to let the claim develop
I can get that. You don’t trust Minish’s read on Hero? And I thought you said you didn’t like lynching ALIT before? And you defended fg yesterday? Might need some more details there.

What exactly do you mean let the claim develop?

I can get that. You don’t trust Minish’s read on Hero? And I thought you said you didn’t like lynching ALIT before? And you defended fg yesterday? Might need some more details there.

What exactly do you mean let the claim develop?

And why not me anymore?

I tend to follow my own reads unless I /know/ someone to be town or I know that they have a god-read on someone. Does Minish never get Hero wrong or something? I wanted Contrainer more yesterday, if that's what you're referring to, but I've kind of run out of room on my townlist for people like ALiT. I defended FG solely because she was a 0 poster and while I do enjoy lynching low-posters, its only when I think that their posts are scummy that I consider doing this.

Letting the claim develop means that if you're both town, wolves can't leave you both alive forever, basically.

And that's why not you, at least not for today.

fwiw I think you're the less townie of the two between you and SMS so you're still my pick if there's 1 between.

If there's not 1 between the scumteam is 3 of doc, funnygurl, alit, hero and maaaaaaaaaybe johnny.

dunno if the game is that easy or not

it'll also save me a good bit of brainpower having to determine your alignment

fwiw I really don't think it was faked by Tristan wrt him thinking you were the nightkill, funnier
I reread it and I really just think that was natural
I'm probably never changing that read

funnier6

Courage~
I tend to follow my own reads unless I /know/ someone to be town or I know that they have a god-read on someone. Does Minish never get Hero wrong or something?
Well yeah, doesn't everyone? Did you miss where me and Minish had this conversation yesterday and she Brought up how she's never read him wrong? Of course I'm not blindly following that but I want to trust her on it.
I wanted Contrainer more yesterday, if that's what you're referring to, but I've kind of run out of room on my townlist for people like ALiT.
Can you go into more detail on ALIT?
I defended FG solely because she was a 0 poster and while I do enjoy lynching low-posters, its only when I think that their posts are scummy that I consider doing this.
I still disagree that Contrainer's post were scummy and still don't see what stuck out to you.
Letting the claim develop means that if you're both town, wolves can't leave you both alive forever, basically.
I don't see why, we're not masons or anything.
fwiw I think you're the less townie of the two between you and SMS so you're still my pick if there's 1 between.
;_;
If there's not 1 between the scumteam is 3 of doc, funnygurl, alit, hero and maaaaaaaaaybe johnny.
That seems like a good place to start. Except ALIT is still so hmmm to me. Where the heck is everybody?

@Doc @Funnygurl555 @A Link In Time @HeroOfTime it's that magical time where I demand reads. :D Who are you voting today? Also @Morbid Minish hurry up I need your good sense!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What's bugging me right now is this neighbor claim. There's no actual way to prove your neighbor is town, even with the amount of questioning either one does. The problem is that it'd be silly for scum to outright claim neighbor when there was no need to. So I'm thinking that one could be scum based on the fact that Funnier seemed very nonchalant in exposing this fact.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

SMS has been a little bouncy on his votes so far. Plus, while Funnier can say he trusts him due to being neighbors, the claim feels like a way to force SMS's hand indirectly. Maybe I'm completely off base here, but this is what it feels like.

I'd really like more from Minish, Doc, and ALIT now that it's Day 2. And FG hasn't done much with the single sentence type responses. Some more there as well.

funnier6

Courage~
fwiw I really don't think it was faked by Tristan wrt him thinking you were the nightkill, funnier
I reread it and I really just think that was natural
I'm probably never changing that read
I don't see why it couldn't be natural either way. Why shouldn't it? This is the same sloth who drunkposts as mafia.

Keep in mind though, you're only a scum lean, convince me why you aren't scummy. Can you provide a read list?
I kinda already gave a reads list today and hopefully my answers to funnier have developed that a bit more, but I'll put it all in one post

town (in order of how sure I am that they are town)
sunfan
tristan (I don't think he faked that reaction at the start of the day; its that simple)
SMS (Pure-sounding posts mainly)
Minish (posted a lot the first day and I liked what she had to say; fallen off today in comparison of course but the phase is still young)

no reason to dislike
johnny (Already talked about this slot a bit but I read all of his posts and disliked nothing that he said but I also didn't love anything he said)

leaving alone for now
funnier (Probs lynching funnygurl unless she blows me away and if she's red then I'm hard-clearing funnier)

POE
doc (weak stuff that I mostly am discarding; he stands accused of the high crime of not being as townie as other people)
alit (meh; weak response to the push and nothing else really)
hero (I don't remember a thing that they have said)
funnygurl (weak entrance today)

mostly, its that I have townreads on a lot of people and I don't feel like I'm wrong in tristan/sms/minish and I want to leave johnny and funnier alone for now

funnier6

Courage~
What's bugging me right now is this neighbor claim. There's no actual way to prove your neighbor is town, even with the amount of questioning either one does. The problem is that it'd be silly for scum to outright claim neighbor when there was no need to. So I'm thinking that one could be scum based on the fact that Funnier seemed very nonchalant in exposing this fact.

SMS has been a little bouncy on his votes so far. Plus, while Funnier can say he trusts him due to being neighbors, the claim feels like a way to force SMS's hand indirectly. Maybe I'm completely off base here, but this is what it feels like.

I'd really like more from Minish, Doc, and ALIT now that it's Day 2. And FG hasn't done much with the single sentence type responses. Some more there as well.
My trust is completely irrelevant to being neighbors. Do you remember yesterday I told you were it not for certain circumstances I'd just town read sms and move on? The certain circumstances was that we are neighbors together and I couldn't simply town read him and move on because it is very important for my read on him to be correct lest I trust him and the mafia use my information to their advantage or I mislynch him and lose my neighbor friend who I get to yell at all day. Honestly neighborhoods and mason chats are so underrated I could spew thoughts in there forever.
he specifically thought it was mafia that killed you, not a vigi
I still say thats easy wifom. Just don't believe its AI. shrug

Maybe I'm a digital dummy and you're just town, funnier
I don't see what you're pushing if you're mafia since you pushed ALiT yesterday and are pretty alright with my townreads today

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Honestly neighborhoods and mason chats are so underrated I could spew thoughts in there forever.

But this is just as favorable for him as it is you, potentially more. That's where my reasoning comes in. I'm also in favor of FG voting, though only for pressure rn. Really, I just want some more activity than 3-5 of us when we have more players.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really know what youre trying to say here. Theres a perfectly good wagon going on not mafia Contrainer. Why make waves and start another one? I disagree that Contrainer was the better lynch. At least I did then, ALIT is pinging me in a weird way which makes me doubt he's actually scum if that makes any sense.
what gets me though is how you agreed with me in that Alit would be easier to read later, yet still kept your vote on him. I agree, Alit's day 1 felt a little off, but I wouldn't call it AI. Contrainer, at face value, seemed genuinely scummy to me. I just find it weird that you thought him a better lynch when he is someone who is often an easy scum read later in the game but still tried to lynch him day 1.

the game kinda hinges on johnny for me
if he's town, this game is really easy
if he's not, game is really hard
Would you lynch Johnny then? Personally, I find him to be null at best, but i can see the reasons for scum reading and town reading him. So if the game hinges on his flip for you, would lynching him make solving the game easier?

Honestly, this is normal for town SMS. I'm not discounting him completely, but the way he's playing is pretty typical.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Guys, I'm gonna be active. Lol. The day just started right before I was going to bed and I just woke up a bit ago and read through everything.

Though after reading today's posts I'm not sure where I'm at anymore. Feels like everyone took some crazy pills after day 1. But to address a couple of things.

The neighbor claim seems real, and not like scum claiming neighbors. Funnier did kinda hint at it day 1 (I felt like he was getting at something but didn't know what) so I feel it would be odd to plan something like that so early as scum. So I trust the claim, but like others have said that doesn't mean one can't be scum. Even if that is the case I don't see myself voting either today.

And where in the world is all this talk about the Alit lynch being an easy one, and not liking how the votes piled on him at eod coming from? Explain to me how he was any easy lynch? Sure, he is often scumread as town, but that can't automatically make every lynch on him easy. He did actually post something that people could consider to be towny, so it wasn't an inherent "this is a bad post" like with Contrainer's vote. It just felt different to me than Alit usually does.

Also, how did the votes pile on at eod? One vote was on Alit for a long time, funnier voted him a bit before eod, and then I voted closer to eod when I woke up. 2 votes over a few hours isn't exactly piling on, especially when both funnier and I expressed how we didn't like the Contrainer vote. So this talk about the Alit wagon is kinda rubbing me the wrong way and looks like it could be trying to push some kind of agenda. Not to mention, if people on the Alit wagon were scum then why would we try to start a late day wagon on him when Contrainer would be 'town' to the mafia at that point. It's just ridiculous. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom