• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So here's where my head is at. Both wagons were pretty easy yesterday, and I'm thinking it's probable that either lynch was going to lead to a mislynch. Contrainer wasn't town, but he may as well been, losing him is a town loss. But in my opinion, the ALiT wagon feels more legit to me because it's slightly harder to justify than the lynch on Contrainer. If you voted Contrainer you got a solid reason to do it, it's a mislynch dream for scum. So, my conclusion is the Contrainer lynch was probably scum led. However, I'm not ruling out that maybe a mafioso hopped onto the ALiT wagon too.

the game kinda hinges on johnny for me
if he's town, this game is really easy
if he's not, game is really hard

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Town

Funnier
: Obviously, funnier is going to be highest in this list, if he isn't town he has me fooled. In the neighborhood chat we've talked back and forth, and I feel confident that he is Town. All of his answers to my questions seem legit, and he has put me under questioning too - enough to make me feel that he can't be scum.

Townie leans

Hero
: I don't think Hero is scum in this game. Typically when he is scum he just mirrors a lot of what has already been laid out, but when he voted Contrainer he explained his reasoning to do so and it felt legitimate. Normally I feel like scum Hero joins late in votes so that he doesn't have to come up anything original, so I'm reading him as slightly town.

Scum leans

Mellow Ezlo
: I'm not entirely confident in this read, but I feel like Mez could be scum. My evidence is weak, which why he's only a scum lean for me and could easily be lumped into the null crowd depending on his future posts. Mainly, what set me off was how he immedietly came into the thread turning attention to the ALiT wagon. As I established in my previous post, I don't view the ALiT wagon as the worse thing that happened yesterday, the Contrainer wagon would have been much easier to jump onto. So coming in today and downplaying the Contrainer lynch doesn't look too good to me. He also was like the third player to vote Contrainer, so it was pretty early and considering I think it was a scum led lynch, that makes me think Mez joined early just to get a mislynch going. I could be wrong.

Sunfan: He started the Contrainer wagon, and reiterating that I think it was spearheaded by scum simply by how easy it was, this makes Sunfan the person I view the scummiest while looking back. I think it's funny that Contrainer voted Doc with no explanation, and right after Sunfan lunged to vote Contrainer with no explanation. Kind of like he was just more interested in lynching just anybody. Contrainer seems like an easy player to take advantage of through his playstyle, and apparently Sun is familar with playing with him, just some food for thought.

---

Everyone else is null to me.

I think I explained my reasons for the Contrainer lynch well
I don't think that I voted for him "for no reason"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom