• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
then one of you can be a wolf
since youre not masons
It's a possibility, I was leary of funnier but he seems ok to me, I feel like if he was scum he easily could have tried pushing to lynch me yesterday. Plus, after what I told him last night, if he was mafia he could have told the other mafiosos to kill me, and probably would have wanted to kill me.

funnier6

Courage~
Something about the late day votes on Alit make me a little uncomfortable. With funnier agreeing with me that he should be a relatively easy scum catch later, it seems weird that he kept going with it. I agree with Minish in that his thoughts were very easy and potentially lazy, but I still think Contrainer was a better lynch in the end (before the knowledge that he wasn't town) because Alit had at least said/done something to try and help.

I know I said I would have been fine with either an Alit or Contrainer lynch yesterday, and I would have; I just don't really like that votes piled up on the former when it was clear the latter was going to be lynched.
I don't really know what youre trying to say here. Theres a perfectly good wagon going on not mafia Contrainer. Why make waves and start another one? I disagree that Contrainer was the better lynch. At least I did then, ALIT is pinging me in a weird way which makes me doubt he's actually scum if that makes any sense.
Also, I know this is supposed to be non-claim-breakable, but Contrainer's alignment makes me a bit suspicious. Jiggs sounds to me like he/she could be a third party alignment, do you think it's at all possible that alignment is at least influenced by the character? I know it can't be totally dependant on character, because what if no one chose a bad guy, we'd have no mafia, but could it at least be influenced?
I really really really really REALLY doubt it influenced Rubik. He's not that much of a loser I don't think.
vote: funnier
you're just a wolf tbh
I am not.

You however, are a loser.
js i'm training for the ffr ot *glares at sunfan* so i'm not gonna be as active/gung ho as i usually am

i'll read once i tire out from my session
What's it like being scum after so long fg? :D
Minish, Mello, SMS, Johnny, Sunfan

no wolves there?
Wrong.
Doc probably the towniest person outside of those
What?
bout as far as i'd gotten during my break

funnier, i don't like that you instigated the char claiming. don't think that's pro-town

ima trust sunfan's town claim 'cause i don't want sunfan to be a wolf ;___________________;
I don't think youre pro town! Why must you jump to conclusions instead of I don't know asking?

Also last line is lameee. Too much emotion. I don't believe it. Are you scum with Johnny and ALIT?
i ain't claiming my char fwiw fam

gimme a reason why that's ever a good idea
It was my idea.
I don't think "funnier smells" has anything to do with the nightkill, I mean the host said as much, so I don't think that we really need to speculate on that, but if it makes people want to kill funnier, that's just fine with me
Rood.
woah woah woah
really?
The entire game, yes.
then one of you can be a wolf
since youre not masons
You answered your own question on why my defense was weird.

funnier6

Courage~
i haven't read the op.
Or the thread, or your pm. Honestly?
It's a possibility, I was leary of funnier but he seems ok to me, I feel like if he was scum he easily could have tried pushing to lynch me yesterday. Plus, after what I told him last night, if he was mafia he could have told the other mafiosos to kill me, and probably would have wanted to kill me.
If I was mafia youre never a night 1 kill jsyk. Your role doesn't change that lol.

Also I'm sorry I have such an attitude but the things I'm being suspected for are extremely aggravating.

Vote: Johnny

I need to think about it more but his posts and suspicions are extremely opportunistic, call me biased.

Could also vote fg.

Minish feels really good to me
Tristan thought wolves killed u
SMS feels good to me and is ur neighbor
I'm town
Johnny is more of a feeling but I read all of his posts and couldn't find a thing to complain about

You. I find extremely extraordinarily unlikely you’re with fg though.

Do I need to explain my defense of sms or have you caught the thought process?
Extremely extraordinarily unlikely? What for? My defense of her yday?

As always, explain everything like I'm 5 pls

funnier6

Courage~
It is important to remember. That I historically town read scum Tristan for the longest time and desire to kill town Tristan at once.

Therefore if you’re going to ignore any of my reads definitely ignore that one cause I do not trust my judgement on him at all.

It is important to remember. That I historically town read scum Tristan for the longest time and desire to kill town Tristan at once.

Therefore if you’re going to ignore any of my reads definitely ignore that one cause I do not trust my judgement on him at all.
I dont think he ever has that derp at the start of today if he is a wolf

funnier6

Courage~
Tristan thought wolves killed u
Easy thing to fake, he may have tried to kill me! I’m actually town reading him for that post wondering about telling thread about counters. Not sure where that comes from if scum. I mean yeah scum wants to know that but. I don’t see it occurring to him and him for some reason thinking posting that is a good idea.
Extremely extraordinarily unlikely? What for? My defense of her yday?

As always, explain everything like I'm 5 pls
The defense doesn’t tell me anything, Mr. I Never Bus. It’s cause if she was scum with you I think her motivation would be much higher.

So I’m neighbors sms. It’s cause we both chose Links. I’m Toon Link, he’s Young Lonk, all that jazz. I go through the motions, no I’m telling you anything about my role blah blah blah. Except I do want to talk to him freely so I pay a lot of attention to him in the thread and try my darndest to get the best read on him I possibly can before I commit. He looks town but I’m not just gonna bank on that what kinda idiot makes that kinda judgment on a neighbor so soon? So I’m like guizs you’re scum reading sms for really dumb reasons but also I’m watching him really closely and I’m not making my mind up yet. And of course that comes across weird but neither of us thought there was a good reason to say we were neighbors day one. I’ve decided to trust him now cause I’ve totally raked him cross the coals in the chat and he’s still being same ol same ol town sms so I’m just going with it at this point.

It's not a hard townread of doc, it's my thinnest one
It's that I dont feel like his reaction to u yday was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom