• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
tbh I'm not loving this character conversation either. I'm not going to push that as a reason to lynch people... again... but I feel like we have better ways of spending our time.
That said, I do like Minish's idea a lot. Even if I don't like the conversation focusing on character choice, if we get that out of the way it'll force people to move on to other things, since that won't really be a discussion point any more.
Therefore, I shall do as she suggested...
I am the Brave Lion, the Blazing Swordsman, the bringer of Youthful Gifts...
ROY!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
tbh I'm not loving this character conversation either. I'm not going to push that as a reason to lynch people... again... but I feel like we have better ways of spending our time.
That said, I do like Minish's idea a lot. Even if I don't like the conversation focusing on character choice, if we get that out of the way it'll force people to move on to other things, since that won't really be a discussion point any more.
Therefore, I shall do as she suggested...
I am the Brave Lion, the Blazing Swordsman, the bringer of Youthful Gifts...
ROY!
You would choose a FE character, lol.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I see no harm in sharing my character. I don't see it providing too much info, even in regards to abilities because I wouldn't have guessed any of my abilities based on that info.

I am everyones favorite long range fighter, Lucas! I never drive people insane shouting each of my moves!

I will kill which ever one of yall stole Piranha Plant gang from me

funnier6

Courage~
I see no harm in sharing my character. I don't see it providing too much info, even in regards to abilities because I wouldn't have guessed any of my abilities based on that info.

I am everyones favorite long range fighter, Lucas! I never drive people insane shouting each of my moves!

I will kill which ever one of yall stole Piranha Plant gang from me
I love Lucas <\3 I want mother 3 so bad :kawaii:

ALIT stole it from you. I won’t say I know that for fact but like he totally stole it from you lol.

Why can’t someone besides me vote someone seriously? We can’t talk names for the next 36 hours, something has to get going. @Morbid Minish who are you thinking about voting? I’m considering Deku but I always consider Deku so I’m trying to think past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom