• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I'm absolutely sick to ****ING DEATH of ****ing telemarketers calling me 9 times a ****ing day to talk to me about affordable health care insurance, as well as re-financing on student loans, even though, both my health plan and my student loans are perfectly fine and I don't need to change them as of now.

I'm on our national DO NOT CALL LIST, which I'm really starting to question the use of, because I keep getting these goddamn calls, I'm still taking out student loans, so I sure as **** don't ****ing need to ****ing refinance them or pay them off yet you stupid ****ing telemarketers, and my ****ing health insurance plan is perfectly ****ing fine, and perfectly ****ing affordable, so I sure as **** don't ****ing need to ****ing discuss a ****ing change in my ****ing health insurance policy.

I answered two of them, one of them was a call intended for my mom, who shares my view in that she doesn't ****ing want to talk to these pieces of ****ing pond scum selling scams, so I told the guy, "Wrong number," and hung up. The second call I laid into this guy about he should ****ing stop calling before I get thee FTC involved. The guy called me an asshole.

This is why I do not, and will not accept any calls from any phone number I don't recognize. If it's that ****ING IMPORTANT, you'll leave a voicemail along with a phone number to get back to you, and a short, simple message of why you're calling me.

These numbers get insta-blocked, and now I might have to start reporting them, as I'm getting gross ****ing group texts in the vein of, "Hey sexy, wanna meet up?"

Apparently wanting to be left the **** ALONE, and blocking you from receiving your gross calls and text messages is a hint that roars over their stupid ****ing heads at the speed of light.

Rant done. I had to get that off my chest.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
omfg this is the worst. I uploaded the album and someone says 'it's very unpleasant to listen to".. And I checked the logic file and yes, there was a frequency cutter missing-. MISSING. in all of the songs! And I didn't notice because I've been editing for so long that I just lost perspective.

So what now. I'm gonna stealth-remix the album while simultaneously reupoading it track by track while more people will notice in real time. nightmare

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Played Splatoon for the first time in ages. Was paired with obnoxiously stupid teammates. Spent half an hour after the match wondering how these people managed to dress themselves in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom