• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i don't have a list because i've sped through this game.

townreads are obvious, sms and exlight and i am reluctantly following max. tristan said funnier is good so funnier is good, plus i don't think the "ooo role uwu" thing would come from scumnier
dekunut godfather is possible, idk how i feel about it. must say i'm uhhhhh extremely disappointed that i have more posts than he does
sunfan could be town i guess? i just don't think that as scum he would do the "idk!!!! :)" strategy in a game like this.
can't tell on moe, seems town but also i just don't know

that's all i got so far

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I want exlight to promise that he won't use his ability tonight.

Otherwise this game is going to turn into a giant pissing contest. It's anti-town to let you control the agenda like that.

funnier6

Courage~
i don't have a list because i've sped through this game.

townreads are obvious, sms and exlight and i am reluctantly following max. tristan said funnier is good so funnier is good, plus i don't think the "ooo role uwu" thing would come from scumnier
dekunut godfather is possible, idk how i feel about it. must say i'm uhhhhh extremely disappointed that i have more posts than he does
sunfan could be town i guess? i just don't think that as scum he would do the "idk!!!! :)" strategy in a game like this.
can't tell on moe, seems town but also i just don't know

that's all i got so far
You’re sheeping me <\3

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Really? How do expect anyone to guess Gladiator without using randomly?
It's a day role and it's usually a one shot role.
Can't you activate an ability without knowing what it does? I thought multiple people did so to figure out their roles, yourself included.
  1. Even if the player has not yet guessed their role, it can still be used (assuming an active role) by targeting a player during the night.
I don't expect anyone to guess gladiator and any usage of it hurts town. I don't really get what you're saying to me in this post, honestly.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Can't you activate an ability without knowing what it does? I thought multiple people did so to figure out their roles, yourself included.
  1. Even if the player has not yet guessed their role, it can still be used (assuming an active role) by targeting a player during the night.
I don't expect anyone to guess gladiator and any usage of it hurts town. I don't really get what you're saying to me in this post, honestly.
I'm saying I only figured out my role last night because I used it, and that caused me to use waste one of my shots.
If I had only one shot I'd be vanilla now and learning about my role would be useless, which is the complete opposite of the objective of the game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not asking for too much, am I? If anything it's Moe the one who is actually controlling the agenda like that.
If someone wants to give that info they can, don't force it from them unless there's a push to lynch them. It's possible he has a reason to hide it (like being a protective role, etc) or that his role doesn't do anything useful (in which case we benefit from it being mysterious to scum). If we want to force any of this info, we need to do it at a time where we have the power to immediately lynch, because otherwise depending on what happens scum can change their targets.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm not asking for too much, am I? If anything it's Moe the one who is actually controlling the agenda like that.

I honestly thought you were joking. That's why I was upset with funnier. Please please please don't tell me you plan on doing it again.

funnier6

Courage~
He’s saying he did activate gladiator by targeting someone without knowing what it did and therefore was bound to target randomly because there was no way he was ever guessing gladiator in the first place so of course it’d be random

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I understand what Rubik is saying; I disagree
in the context of the game it's a bastard mechanic just for laughs
gladiator targets random player lol so funny! THUNDERDOME

Please don't gladiator again unless you want to throw

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
He’s saying he did activate gladiator by targeting someone without knowing what it did and therefore was bound to target randomly because there was no way he was ever guessing gladiator in the first place so of course it’d be random
Yeah, that's what I'm saying too.

His role is a negative one because of that. He's like a Miller in that sense, a town role that is worse than vanilla because the effect is anti-town (but better than vanilla in that the role's effect is confirmable).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I understand what Rubik is saying; I disagree
in the context of the game it's a bastard mechanic just for laughs
gladiator targets random player lol so funny! THUNDERDOME

Please don't gladiator again unless you want to throw
What are you disagreeing with? That's what I'm saying too. It's an anti-town role. It hurts town for it to exist, even in the hands of town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If someone wants to give that info they can, don't force it from them unless there's a push to lynch them. It's possible he has a reason to hide it (like being a protective role, etc) or that his role doesn't do anything useful (in which case we benefit from it being mysterious to scum). If we want to force any of this info, we need to do it at a time where we have the power to immediately lynch, because otherwise depending on what happens scum can change their targets.
He can lie if he wants, it's not like I'm not demanding him to prove anything.

His role is a negative one because of that. He's like a Miller in that sense, a town role that is worse than vanilla because the effect is anti-town (but better than vanilla in that the role's effect is confirmable).
Lol, my effect isn't worse than vanilla because it can stop a scenario where Scum would win by creating two misleading wagons. Which is what they're going to do next day if we don't lynch scum as soon as possible, so if noone has no reasons to trust Moe 100% I'm completely fine in bringing down an ultimatum.

If Vigi kills me we'll lose, so it's not like there's much you can do. Not to mention that it pretty much proved my alignment reducing the lynching pool even more. WHICH WOULD'VE BEEN USEFUL IF MAX HAD TARGETED ANYONE ELSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom