• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
HeroOfTime - He seems like a good kid. Maybe a little paranoid. He doesn't seem to be acting as scum, although I wish he got a little more initiative on some of his thoughts. Anyone you're finding suspicious, kiddo?

I'M SORRY I'M STUCK ON MOBILE AND IT SUCKS TO TYPE :kawaii::kawaii:

There are a couple of people I'm not sure about

I have personal reasons to doubt Minish at this point. I know she's looking pretty townie right now, but I'm like 65% sure I know her role. I'm going to keep quiet about it for now and see how tonight goes. @Morbid Minish, can I ask you who you targeted last night and if you know your role, not what it is.

I really don't feel great about LittleGumball. She's supposedly busy currently, and I don’t have any reason to disbelieve that, as well as just subbing into the game, but she's been decidedly slothy and as she said she apparently potatoes as scum. Very few posts comparitively, and even fewer with any seriousness. On top of that, she mistook Moe as having defended her when he was just giving a read or something a while back. I get that there are now over 2,00 posts and it's a pain to read all of them but she doesn't seem to really be paying attention. And that doesn’t look great. She seems to be posting as little as possible to stay under the radar, and very few of her posts had any meat on them.

I’m not really sure what to think about this dude. He seemed super arrogant in the last two games I saw, and now he just seems totally off. He mentioned having played more mafia games than most of us put together, however, and I find it unlikely that he would play like this as scum. I guess the fact that he’s being so strange is enough to make me think he’s genuinely town. He's been especially strange lately and I'm not even sure he knows what team he's on, I just have no idea with this guy.

I’m also not sure how I feel about him/her. There haven’t been too many posts, and many of the ones we got weren’t really worth mentioning. A small amount of setup speculation from what I saw, but not much else.

How interesting, I didn't expect Tristan to die, I was thinking he was scum actually, what an odd choice, wouldn't it of been better if Mafia killed someone who looked more towny?

I’m pretty sure this is AI one way or another, but I can't really tell if it feels wolfy or not.

Someone's been messing around in the night, something odd happened in the neighbourhood. Did someone target me?

Can you elaborate on this without giving away dangerous information? I think I saw some explanation about it earlier but it left me more confused tbh.

I’m not going to spend much time here because I don’t have anything to say that hasn’t been said already. I strongly believe that he’s a third party of some sort, but Tristan stated that he isn’t any danger to town at the moment. I would be willing to believe this. But then this:
Its not the claim. The claim is perfectly normal or else I’d never have guessed it. But the fine print man.

There is a really great reason to keep me alive. Also an equally great reason to kill me. The problem is, I can’t be sure if the risk is worth keeping me alive. I mean we could, and it could pay off huge, or it might totally blow up in our faces. Killing me is the safe option but heck I don’t wanna die.

Some self meta for you. I don’t self implode, and I sure as heck don’t self implode as mafia. I hate hard core emotional manipulation and anyway I was doing it wrong.

But you see, that’s just it. It’s not about who I play for at all! It’s not like that!

We should really stop talking about it. I can’t give you the facts as they are without crossing a line so talking about it isn’t gonna help. I can claim my role for you if you really insist. The stuff I’m talking about is completely unrelated.

"The fine print"? "It's not about who I play for at all!" It almost feels like he gets more dangerous as the game goes on. I'm getting worried he's going to be like a time bomb or something. I know he said to not worry about it but I can't stop thinking about it. I'm really confused about the high-risk, high-reward part. I don't watch Dragon Ball, I can't even speculate about who he is. Or what kind of pokemon he would pair up with. Man I wish Tristan were still alive...

Tomorrow I’d be up for lynching LG, funnier or ME (as policy lynches). Maybe Zinn if someone else has a convincing case against them.

I’m in no way planning on voting SMS, Max, Ex, or Deku. They may as well be confirmed town in my eyes.

funnier6

Courage~
Town:
Max- cop
Sms- even without the neighborizer thing he’s already shown more effort and thinking than I would expect if he was scum. This is still quite true
Minish- Not typical town Minish, but not remotely scum Minish and not a red flag to be seen. Wish she's post more reads though so I could be 100% sure.
Rubik- still extremely in the town meta. I'm going to be rather annoyed if he's scum cause he's just so absolutely that far from all his scum games. Literally the only things that bug me is that he's still inclined to meme (which is null to scummy) and he doesn't seem like he's making much effort. Problem is scum Rubik is high effort! Ugh.
LG- Have seen barely anything from her but if she can do that while busy in a game of this magnitude then much much impress.
Sunfan- disappointed if scum. Much doubt.
Moe- is Moe. This is still true, it irks me that of the people I usually town read (Minish, sunfan, LG) he's playing the closest to how he always plays. So it makes no sense that he should be the weakest but I trust the read on the others where on him I do
Ex- gladiator cop check.
Deku- cop check but possibility of godfather, needs to get in here.

Not Town

Hero- kind of here by poe cause I think he's been doing pretty good for phone posting but something has got to give in my town reads.
Zinn- basically here for the same thing.
Caps- need to ISO but has done like nothing.
ME- Not sure what to do with him tbh, guess not worried until some mafia start flipping.

There is something really really wrong in these reads. Too many good players in town reads. Warning sirens going off. Absolutely no way all of Minish/Moe/Rubik are town probably. Otherwise I think this is pretty good.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Giving scum a better picture of who to kill or interfere with?
No, not really.

If we assume he doesn't know his role, it's also a gamble to scum, so he doesn't need to be afraid of telling something as casual as who he targeted, which could help us figure out his role out of a smaller pool.

but if we assume he knows his role and is hiding it, well then THAT will draw scum's attention, if it hasn't already. So he has no reason anymore to not try to enlighten us with something.

And, even so, if somehow he survives until the end, not providing a possible alibi now for us to check later if the game comes down to a process of elimination in the end will put him as a suspect for conveniently targeting certain players that will support his claim.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
No, not really.

If we assume he doesn't know his role, it's also a gamble to scum, so he doesn't need to be afraid of telling something as casual as who he targeted, which could help us figure out his role out of a smaller pool.

but if we assume he knows his role and is hiding it, well then THAT will draw scum's attention, if it hasn't already. So he has no reason anymore to not try to enlighten us with something.

And, even so, if somehow he survives until the end, not providing a possible alibi now for us to check later if the game comes down to a process of elimination in the end will put him as a suspect for conveniently targeting certain players that will support his claim.
If you really care that much go iso me again

funnier6

Courage~
Show me how I implied anything of the sort
Saying "Oh no wonder Rubik doesn't have his role yet" has some pretty heavy implications. That isnt the only time you've said something of that nature but I cant be bothered dig through your 300 posts over something that dumb. Either you do or you dont and either way it has been implied.
Zinn and minish
Why are you scared of Zinn and Minish? Also vote 24 hour day so it'll hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom