• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm gonna get some updated reads up tonight, I suppose.

Not gonna do any detailed ISOs until we hit a day phase I can vote in, though.

funnier6

Courage~
are there probably 4 wolves this game
because I think there are probably 4 wolves this game
which is no bueno
Barring an unusually high number of third party thats pretty dern likely. Why not good? I know the great and mighty sunfan aint worried?
Are you okay, sun fan?

I feel like everyone else is on drugs or something this game, it's surreal.
I've been borderline sane for over a day now Rubik. </3
oh god he had two balls
There are so many great out of context memes in this game.

I'm gonna dig up my last reads list and make some edits in a minute.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Y̜o͔̥͖̥ů̡̮̝̰͎̪̗̈́ͤͅ ͙̳̿͗͗̎͛́w̥̿ͥ̆ͮ̇̏i̤͎̽̑͊ͣ͆̀l̒̆̊͂̚l͖̹͇̲̑ͅ ̨̙̯̗͈ͣ̍ͤ̍ͣ̐̈a̽ͬḻ̰̮̠͓͙͔͛̋͊͗̂̀l̠̠͉̉̔͌̄ ͈͊̋ͨ͞j̙̞̅͐͗̏̽̕o͐͛ͦ̈́ͨ͐͊͢i̡ͩ͌͗̒̾̃̿n͚̯̝̳̤͌ͪ͗͂͒ͅ ̻̭̟̜̄͡m̹̫̲̹͓͕ͣ͆̏́͜ͅe̗̠̠̖̻̙͉̔ͥ͡ ̸̦̘͎̩͇s̼̲͔̻͎̏o̬͓̭̫̖̍ͨ̑͌͠ỏn̸͑̇.̱̙̲̇͑̿ͥ͜ͅ ̴̻̋ͤ̉́̀ͪ̾D̸͚̯͂̆̈́̑e̓͑̓ͤ̈́s̬̮̖̫̻͉ͫ͋̽ͤͅp̾̏̎a̖ͦͦî̳̘͈͎̫̥r̡̫̤̝̹̘̺̃́̈́,̢̩̒̓̚ ͖̎̍mͯ̀ó̰̻̝̕r̘͈̋ͮ͂ͩt̵̠̪ͩ̒̾̇ͮ́ȃ̬̘̭͎̭̙̌̑l̟͇̍̊̀̅̿̎̀s͎͓͇̝̤̦ͬ̒̐ͩ̍!̴͙̦͉̄̋̈ ̛̖͑̊ͫ̍Ḓ͐̎͂eͩ̄ͥͩ̆̚s͈̲̲ͥ̕p̭̝͖̣̜̊̉̀͠ā̻̯̪̥̯̍͘ĩ̳̙̩ͦ̑̈́̃͋r̝̆͂!̬̳̳̯̰̬̮̀ͭ͌̍̽̊̇͢

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I did see the thing that you said I would see
it is my curse to read absolutely every word ever printed in a twg
Unless your formatting sucks so bad that my eyes glaze over please don't make sucky wallposts

I really don't recall stating whether or not I found out my role anywhere so ex is full of it

funnier6

Courage~
I did see the thing that you said I would see
it is my curse to read absolutely every word ever printed in a twg
Unless your formatting sucks so bad that my eyes glaze over please don't make sucky wallposts

I really don't recall stating whether or not I found out my role anywhere so ex is full of it
You fool it's obvious. He's correct that you implied it. Also if you would please vote 24 hour day that would be fabulous.

My last reads list was literally LITERALLY one thousand posts ago

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Y̜o͔̥͖̥ů̡̮̝̰͎̪̗̈́ͤͅ ͙̳̿͗͗̎͛́w̥̿ͥ̆ͮ̇̏i̤͎̽̑͊ͣ͆̀l̒̆̊͂̚l͖̹͇̲̑ͅ ̨̙̯̗͈ͣ̍ͤ̍ͣ̐̈a̽ͬḻ̰̮̠͓͙͔͛̋͊͗̂̀l̠̠͉̉̔͌̄ ͈͊̋ͨ͞j̙̞̅͐͗̏̽̕o͐͛ͦ̈́ͨ͐͊͢i̡ͩ͌͗̒̾̃̿n͚̯̝̳̤͌ͪ͗͂͒ͅ ̻̭̟̜̄͡m̹̫̲̹͓͕ͣ͆̏́͜ͅe̗̠̠̖̻̙͉̔ͥ͡ ̸̦̘͎̩͇s̼̲͔̻͎̏o̬͓̭̫̖̍ͨ̑͌͠ỏn̸͑̇.̱̙̲̇͑̿ͥ͜ͅ ̴̻̋ͤ̉́̀ͪ̾D̸͚̯͂̆̈́̑e̓͑̓ͤ̈́s̬̮̖̫̻͉ͫ͋̽ͤͅp̾̏̎a̖ͦͦî̳̘͈͎̫̥r̡̫̤̝̹̘̺̃́̈́,̢̩̒̓̚ ͖̎̍mͯ̀ó̰̻̝̕r̘͈̋ͮ͂ͩt̵̠̪ͩ̒̾̇ͮ́ȃ̬̘̭͎̭̙̌̑l̟͇̍̊̀̅̿̎̀s͎͓͇̝̤̦ͬ̒̐ͩ̍!̴͙̦͉̄̋̈ ̛̖͑̊ͫ̍Ḓ͐̎͂eͩ̄ͥͩ̆̚s͈̲̲ͥ̕p̭̝͖̣̜̊̉̀͠ā̻̯̪̥̯̍͘ĩ̳̙̩ͦ̑̈́̃͋r̝̆͂!̬̳̳̯̰̬̮̀ͭ͌̍̽̊̇͢
Spoopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom