• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Just
Seems super convenient that max checked the only other lynchable player today
Yes, and no. Both of them were swinging pretty hard at each other D2 into N2.
I can definitely see both of them using their actions on each other last night as a result, and I could only see this as a fabrication if another of their scumbuddies is a tactical genius because, no offense meant to either Max or Ex, but I don’t see them as being capable of devising this complex of a strategy, and, at the very least, we know Ex’s role is confirmed, given the fact that we can only lynch him or Max today.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
If I were scum and used it on a scum it wouldn't go through, if I used on another player it would've caused this scenario before.
So, like, it's pretty much impossible for this to be premeditated.
Unless you happened to guess Gladiator as your role, but I don’t think that particularly likely.

Honestly, I could almost see Goku being the Gladiator, but that’s neither here nor there.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If I were scum and used it on a scum it wouldn't go through
Idk, since all it does is do a showdown in the Day I don't see how targeting a scumbud would cause it to dud.

Also, being like "you gotta lynch one of us, my scumbud or me!!!" would be kinda insane. And then make a lynch impossible by giving the gladiator a green check - it doesn't look like a scum plan, nor does it feel like one. It'd be in scum's best interest to let the day proceed normally and hooe we mislynch, but this throws a wrench in that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Idk, since all it does is do a showdown in the Day I don't see how targeting a scumbud would cause it to dud.

Also, being like "you gotta lynch one of us, my scumbud or me!!!" would be kinda insane. And then make a lynch impossible by giving the gladiator a green check - it doesn't look like a scum plan, nor does it feel like one. It'd be in scum's best interest to let the day proceed normally and hooe we mislynch, but this throws a wrench in that.
Yeah, a gambit like that falls apart pretty hard late game. If both of them are somehow still alive a day before lylo, that's when it becomes an issue that might force us to lynch or vig Max to confirm his results, but touching either of them doesn't make sense before that because it forces scum to make difficult decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom