• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Really? I'm gonna have to go back and look. There were like 30 pages since the last vote count and I was trying to get one before eod.

Sorry y'all if I messed it up this bad.
I mean I don’t blame you I just don’t like that you were using that as a reason to be worried when surely if you’d glanced at an ISO you could’ve found it. :suspicious:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I've already elaborated on ExLight. SMS I believe the neighborizer claim to be genuine. It's possible SMS could still be mafia I suppose, but the chances are very slim, especially if Kerest is scum.
I was kind of weirded out by both of those reads being there with no context and like
you immediately moved past them after dropping the reads

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@DekuNut would you know what Max did to you last night? Who did you target?

@Max1996ZD, you should claim at this point because you're just digging your grave like that. Encrypted mesages, supposedly knowing your role, being insistent on your sheeping. It all seems kinda fishy.
If you prefer we can wait for Deku's answer because it seems like we'll find someone lying here.

funnier6

Courage~
@DekuNut would you know what Max did to you last night? Who did you target?

@Max1996ZD, you should claim at this point because you're just digging your grave like that. Encrypted mesages, supposedly knowing your role, being insistent on your sheeping. It all seems kinda fishy.
If you prefer we can wait for Deku's answer because it seems like we'll find someone lying here.
I feel like this entire mess should be ignored until day three.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
See the only way SMS is lying about his Neighbourizer and thus town claim, is if I'm lying for him, since I claimed on his behalf. Either we're both scum, which is a stupid thing to do when we'd otherwise be in the lead by simply claiming we didn't know our roles yet. We're both town or SMS is Town and I'm Scum.
Regardless SMS would be Town because it's simply suicidal to oust ourselves as scumbuds

Fine...but if I get NKed over this, I do want others to look at you more closely.

When I used my role on DekuNut last Night, I was told he's Town.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean I don’t blame you I just don’t like that you were using that as a reason to be worried when surely if you’d glanced at an ISO you could’ve found it. :suspicious:

Actually I'm still not sure where in your iso your vote is (though I believe you). And Tristan was something I realized when I was pinging you. Didn't think to check at the moment just went by my votecount. This is why I wish we got counts more than every 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom