• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
I have been playing the cello for about 12 years now. I am quite good (well i would hope so by practicing nearly 7 hours a day....HAHAHAHA)
I am currently teaching myself how to play guitar and i can play piano quite well as well. I used to sing back in the day but then my voice grew up sooooooo....

I am planning on learning Jazz Double Bass in the next few years....I hope

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I've been playing the violin since the second grade, which would be about 9-10 years now. I never really bothered to practice that much though, so despite developing an excellent sense of rhythm, I still suck at getting the notes in tune and keeping the bow on one string. ^_^'

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I've been playing guitar for around 3 years and harmonica around 3 years. (yeah, yeah, I'm kind of a smelly hippie....)

Speaking of which, I've been learning some of the OoT songs on my electric, some are really easy, others pretty fast and complicated, lol. Hmm, what criteria would that fall under if I were to post vids? Zelda fan works? XD

I thought I posted in this thread but I can't find a post from me o_O

Ah well, I used to play/have an Alto Saxophone. I've played it for two years. The middle school I went to where I lived cut Band off the curriculum, so I had the decision to continue playing Saxophone and march or stop playing. I chose the latter. The Band teacher in my high school requires one to march if they want to participate in Band. I didn't want to march, so we sent the saxophone back.
I have also played a Baritone Saxophone. That thing's a monster o_O

I also have a guitar, but I don't play it at all. I won it at a fair. It took me $20 to get it. All it does is sit in my closet and collect dust :P

As of now, I have a 12-hole ocarina. Its a replica of the Ocarina of Time from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I wanna learn to play the bass and drums. But I'm afraid it won't work in my appartment :P
Unless you outfit your apartment with soundproof pads, than no :P

I used to play the tenor saxophone for the high school band for 3 year. It was amazing, had such good times being a bandie.
Tried to pick up playing the piano, but I got busy with university and other things >_>

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I play the Clarinet, and have since 5th grade. I'm pretty good at it, I'm one of my directors favorite students :P Along with my best friend who plays Trumpet.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I have been playing guitar for 4 years and I play on the keyboards a bit. I also have sa mini panflute!

T

Taylor

I have been playing guitar for 4 years and I play on the keyboards a bit. I also have sa mini panflute!

Panflutes are so much fun!

I've been playing guitar and trumpet for about 4 years and bass and mandolin for 2. In the fall I'm headin to jazz school for trumpet! :) I wonder how many other members of the forum are in bands?

This is a pic of me 2 years ago with all my instruments. I've since got new acoustic and electric guitars and a viola and percison bass .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
I play Guitar, I'm pretty much self-taught but then again I'm really not that good haha. I have an acoustic (my first guitar ever) and two electric. I love my electrics, especially the first one I got because it has a wammy bar which is the coolest thing ever invented besides Zelda! I mostly play simple Zelda songs on it which is really fun. I love changing the notes around a little to make the songs have my own feel to them, and blasting them full volume with my amp. Crazy fun. I'd like to get a teacher or at least a partner to practice with so I can actually get really good, though.

Beeker

Wild Card
I've played guitar for 4 years(I have one acoustic and an electric I got last year, I love it).Though I haven't picked it up in a while. I take lessons but am off for the summer, so maybe I'll learn some Zelda tunes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom