• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think I've been all over the place- this game just has more players in it than normal

That wasn't so much a criticism. I like that you're looking elsewhere. There was just a lot of jumping around and accusing different players. So I wanted to see if you were just seeing everyone as scummy or had some town reads yet.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've played with max before. him being more concerned about figuring out his role makes sense

Herooftime point blank asked "what about me, scum read me" and it's something that I do a lot too, ask people about me specifically
Also he's inno child

Fair on Max. I don't know him other than the hydra game.

Hero is always iffy to me. I find his going with the easy lynch because there are no other leads a bit offputting. But I kinda feel like he does that as town too.

funnier6

Courage~
So, for me trying to find out my alignment and role, I tried to use my action on myself last night. It failed.
Kay I'm back.

Can you tell me anything remotely resembling a good reason to target yourself when there's a grand total of like two roles which allow self targeting.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Youre a wolf with big pockets
You keep me nice and safe in your pocket
I...I just want some friends

Can you tell me anything remotely resembling a good reason to target yourself when there's a grand total of like two roles which allow self targeting.
The post you quoted literally has a list of roles I was able to exclude assuming I wasn't roleblocked.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Are you not concerned that five people jumped on the wagon immediately after you
Considering that this is usually how games on Bulba go, no, no I am not.
And how exactly is not submitting my alignment guess on D1 making me guilty of anything?
Is your main argument really just to kill me because I'm somewhat weird? :kawaii:
OH AND THIS COMING FROM THE GUY THAT SAID HE WASN'T GOING TO USE HIS GUESSES
c'mon now
Number A: you were the one emphasizing the importance of learning your alignment over learning your role on D1.
Number B: you deliberately didn’t submit a guess regarding your alignment on D1, when learning whether or not you were Mafia was ridiculously easy and would have benefited you immensely N1.
Number C: you claimed that you were going to submit an alignment guess on D1, but were waiting for the results of the Votals, and the day got hammered before vitals showed up.
Number D: despite the above, which you were doing to potentially fish for a vote modifier role and not for your alignment, you still submitted a role guess.
Number E: I’ve been consistent since the game started. You, on the other hand, have flip flopped more times than a pair of beach shoes.

None of this adds up well for you.

I haven't been a fan of engineers play
Might need to policy lynch
Come at ME, bro. :P

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think I tried to clear myself at any point. I made pretty sure my plan would've helped me if I were either town or scum.
I seem to recall you posting some nutty reasoning and then saying "there I just cleared myself"
Because I'm getting in the way of both teams
How exactly are you in the mafia's way? You mafia bro?
Exlight also made it clear that they wanted to see a votecount to get a hint of potential vote altering roles
So with that in mind, having an actual reason to wait makes me believe they're telling the truth as far as not knowing alignment until now
Not having a placeholder guess in the event of increasingly probable maj is pretty inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom