• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Does this mean you already guessed SK and got a no?

That will be tomorrow's guess. Just in case, I already targeted someone. If I get a result tonight of that targeting, I should have some idea of what my role is. If not, I'll assume it's a passive.

What's restless spirit? I assume a third party role because context.

Typically a Town role. Basically, a Restless Spirit loses votes and all other role actions, but can keep talking after death. They can't participate in any outside convos.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What's restless spirit?
Someone who is able to Vote OR speak in-thread even after they die.

Also do we get a day vote and a night vote, or only one per day/night phase?
Guessing your role: once per phase (1 per day and 1 per night)
Guessing your alignment: once per cycle (1 per Day+Night)
Voting for lynching: only during Day phases

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Then what did you guess?

I'm why there was that big clarification that we can guess roles and alignment separately and roles two times a day.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm why there was that big clarification that we can guess roles and alignment separately and roles two times a day.
Um, no. The clarification was that you could get a role every day and night and alignment every other day and night. And that both at once are acceptable.
Oops I mean guess lol

Also is it still night, on that note?
The night was extended to about eleven hours from now I believe. I’m pretty sure day two begins when day one was supposed to end.

Um, no. The clarification was that you could get a role every day and night and alignment every other day and night. And that both at once are acceptable.

Point is, I'm the reason for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom