• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
What's going to be sad is, a large number of us have a good chance of dying before we ever figure out both our alignment and role.

funnier6

Courage~
So I just looked at the thread for the first time. Read to about page 25 and realized I wasted my time, would anybody feel inclined to give me a quick summary of what happened while I get ready for work? Or must I dig through 20 more pages of **** posts to discover something important?
Idk what you’re talking about. That was the important stuff.

Literally nothing has happened except we discovered that there are seven dragon balls in the game and that giving them all to the same person probably does something.

Rubik is claiming to be in the same camp as us if I'm understanding him correctly
Which just makes me think we are the only ones who properly asked if we were mafia aligned

Sunfan and Rubik probably town/3p
If the team is me/you/rubik and its wanted on this game, I will cry

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
btw, darth character was divided in two
I wonder if that applies to all players
Probably. The flavor said that each Z Warrior had a Pokemon.

You tryna imply something here? :suspicious:

I still didn’t get a ping!

You weren’t worthy of the power. <3

So what alignment are you? Asking for a friend :)
Not mafia. Ill be able to confirm township come morning.
Kinda busy but wanted to reply to these

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Max is scum?

every time I play on this site, I feel like a moron
which is only slightly different from normal, because I usually only sometimes feel like a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom