• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

We already have a thread for what annoying do you today and a thread for what made you happy today, so why not to make a thread for what made you sad today?

What made me sad today is seeing Spirit depressed.

I got bad news that my cancer is getting more aggressive and has spread to lungs now. Prognosis is bad and from now on care is mostly palliative. I'll probably die within a year or two. But there's still hope. Maybe a miracle will happen. I'm not going to give up. Not yet.
I wish my loved ones didn't have to suffer because of what's happening to me. That's the hardest part in this and what actually made me sad today :(

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To part with my Tony. I know it's only for a few days but still it makes me sad. It has been so long since I last had a love like this so yeah I wanna do all I can to make it last. And so does he. We're together every weekend and all of our days off. So to go home to day after being 4 days with him made me sad.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I did 1, 8 hour long shift in a retail work placement program and have been royally screwed since, constant pain, nauseous and all sorts since, i'm more annoyed at the fact that i might not be able to go in tomorrow or finish this damn placement. Freaking hate his

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I did 1, 8 hour long shift in a retail work placement program and have been royally screwed since, constant pain, nauseous and all sorts since, i'm more annoyed at the fact that i might not be able to go in tomorrow or finish this damn placement. Freaking hate his
Thinking of you Jiro just try your best which is all you can do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom