• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My boyfriend made room in his closet. So I can take my clothes with me (not all but some) and put it in the closet. After 11 years of living here it's really going to happen. It feels a bit unreal but it's something we both want. I'll keep my appartment for a while though just in case. But I don't doubt for a sec things will go fine between us. My sister reminded me about something I said to her a year or two ago. According to her I told her that I was thinking about moving away from the place I've been living for so long. To make a new start in a new place and where I wouldn't be reminded of things happening in the past. She said: "you wanted a new fresh start and now this is the chance for you to have one." She's right. I remember I said that and this is the new start I was waiting for to happen. And I won't be alone. I got Tony with me :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My boyfriend made room in his closet. So I can take my clothes with me (not all but some) and put it in the closet. After 11 years of living here it's really going to happen. It feels a bit unreal but it's something we both want. I'll keep my appartment for a while though just in case. But I don't doubt for a sec things will go fine between us. My sister reminded me about something I said to her a year or two ago. According to her I told her that I was thinking about moving away from the place I've been living for so long. To make a new start in a new place and where I wouldn't be reminded of things happening in the past. She said: "you wanted a new fresh start and now this is the chance for you to have one." She's right. I remember I said that and this is the new start I was waiting for to happen. And I won't be alone. I got Tony with me :D

Nice Nessy ^^ Hope things go great for yeh

Zachie

Moo
Really really feeling like I shouldn't work tomorrow bc I've been getting progressively sicker all week.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My boyfriend was so fed up with bad luck following him. He works his ass off. Even if I tell him to slow down. He works 6 days a weeek and keeps on going. I think it's time for me to tell him to slow down. Yes I did that before but now it's time to do it the HARD way *evil grin*

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My boyfriend was so fed up with bad luck following him. He works his ass off. Even if I tell him to slow down. He works 6 days a weeek and keeps on going. I think it's time for me to tell him to slow down. Yes I did that before but now it's time to do it the HARD way *evil grin*
Tie him up and have your wicked way with him....:whistle:

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.

I know of a good shop you can get paddles and restraints at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom