• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yoshi's crafted world. Can a game get any more cute than this one? It has so many secrets, cool levels, cool items and the sweetest robots! I just played till I got the first moonstone back. Now I can go several directions. I can't make a proper judgement yet because I'm playing it since yesterday but so far the game gets a 10/10 from me :D

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The Darkside Detective
Very pleasant, very enjoyable little point-n-click game. It's basically a love letter to old point-n-clicks and tv shows like Twin Peaks and The X Files. The cases are short, the puzzles are pretty simple, and the whole point of the game seems to be about just having a bit of fun with the genre rather than a grand adventure in its own right. You can beat this in an afternoon and have a laugh doing so. I certainly did.

Yoshi's Crafted World

This game doesn't have the charm of Woolly World and nor is it as inspired.

The controls have been simplified and make the game feel very stop-start.

The repetition in this gamr is madness, it is novel that you can go through the levels backwards and there is some nice attention to detail but this game asks you to go through most levels a handful of times if you're wanting to collect and unlock things.

I don't like how Flowers have become currency just to pay a pain in the arse NPC blocking portions of tbe world map.

The graphics are nice but they aren't very clean and everything looks a little blurry.

The music is bloody horrible, even for a Yoshi game and the framerate stutters at times in co-op mode.

It's also just really boring and i can't bring myself to play more than a couple of levels at a time.

In a world where Paper Mario exists, Crafted World feels like a filler game with no real point or purpose.

Woolly World played much better, looked much better, sounded much better and was way more compelling than this.

I think I may have even preferred a port over Crafted World.

6/10

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Deus Ex Mankind Divided

I'm not certain this game isn't unmitigated trash.

I've spent more time watching loading screens than playing. I haven't experienced this much trial and error in a game since the original Fallout. Arbitrary and obscure quest objectives. Mission progress gated behind abilities you haven't unlocked yet but inevitably will with time. A narrative which so far bores and confounds me to tears. Environments that are only somewhat intriguing to explore but really never offer anything useful besides the same old inventory junk.

Yeah. Fun for the whole family.

Come on MD, you've got five days to change my mind or I'm getting my six bucks back.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Come on MD, you've got five days to change my mind or I'm getting my six bucks back.
This isn't boding well.

I was intent on starting Mankind Divided after wrapping up on Arkham City, buuuuut they both seem to have similar progression problems. Locking a Riddler Trophy behind an ability I don't have yet is a good way to keep me from returning to it later. Oh well, I just need something to tide me over until the 28th.

APEX Legends 10/10, it is one of my fav games. It has interesting plot and cool graphics. I play it through esport platform on https://dreamteam.gg/apex where i found new info about best teams and players. Want to create my own team and take part in different tournaments. It's very competitive game which I can play with pro players from different coutnries.

Last edited:
Super Mario Sunshine, 7.8 out of 10 too much water. :P

No, but seriously I would have to give it a 7 out of 10 mainly because the beginning is always a drag for me. But once you unlock every world and can go anywhere from Delfino Plaza it actually gets really entertaining.

And the voice acting reminds me of does parental controls commercials by Nintendo, where Bowser is restricting access for Bowser Jr's devices.

Overall nice touch, still 7.8 out of 10 too much water. :P

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Rooty Tooty Cowboy Shooty 2 - 9/10. Incredibly engrossing, only marred by incredibly obtuse hunting mechanics and the worst mission objective system I've ever seen.

Oh also Online is rancid garbage but that's par for the course for Rockstar.

Future Grind- 7/10

Despite me giving it a 7 this is a pretty good game. It is very unique and well worth a play, it can be brain melting at times but is always very fun and squeezes a lot out of its concept.

The only things bogging it down are a lack of gameplay modes and I think they could have pushed further with the character design and backgrounds, I can't help but feel like I'm playing a mobile game.

I got this game for 15p though so I'm very happy.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Finishing up Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Game is a 7.5, almost an 8. I'd call it underrated. Oh dang does it has issues, (*cough* combat *cough* ) but some parts deliver spectacularily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom